• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2021 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
Please leave your feedback for the Summer Event starting on August 17th below. See here for the full details of the event

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Please leave your feedback for the Soccer Event starting on August 17th below. See here for the full details of the event

Summer event* ;)

But also, glad to see it back, one of my fave events purely because of watching the wheel and either going for something great or trolling your hood. HAH! And its been improved with some things removed to make space which is good to see, Villa from last year is amazing.

As for the main building, that FP amount is actually insane. You need so many cars/tracks/gardens ect. to make that same amount. That's actually incredibly good. The additions for this one I'd go FP 100% as the defence boost to attacking armies is way to low of a modifier, 8% in 10 spaces to give up, instead you can have 40% with towers or save 2 spaces and have 12% with 2 tracks.

r21r

Major-General
Bravo for making Villa only upgrades instead of Kits, if possible, make the "system" recognize when you have 1 kit in your inventory (max 8 upgrades then new kit) , not sure if is possible, but would be perfect.

once again bravo, less clicking needed <3

Chilliwilli

Private
I like it, Its a nice easy little game that requires little or no brain power, I am working hard at work ATM and this event is nice and relaxing

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Still one of my favourite events. Not quite as good as it used to be when you could level up era when it started and win all the premium buildings and barracks for the era, do the goods tech and sit at the beginning of the era. (Used to be the best time to move up an era). Main prize is pretty good, plenty of opportunity to win random prizes without waiting for a certain day for a special.

Just noticed for the first time ever on mobile if you click on the "X spun and won X" text at the bottom it brings up a list, dont know how long that's been there but never noticed it before.

Don't understand why the governors villa upgrades and selection kit are both prizes, one would have been enough. Good to see sentinal upgrades classed as silver prizes though so twice the amount on a wheel. Not found a doubloon on my main but had a 3/4 on others.

Is it time for the usual wheel is just an animation and doesn't do anything debate yet? Wouldnt be the summer event without one.

Last edited:
Is it time for the usual wheel is just an animation and doesn't do anything debate yet?
Yeah, let's go... :D
The wheel is pure animation and the stop button does nothing but shorten the animation. The reward is selected a soon as you press "spin". It might as well have been just a button with an instant reward. Waste of time with all the animation.

Last edited:

Neylur

Private
It seems that the "bonus" Doubloons from both Emails don't work. I clicked on button(s) and logged into the game ... and no bonus.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
It seems that the "bonus" Doubloons from both Emails don't work. I clicked on button(s) and logged into the game ... and no bonus.
I got mine by logging into my main city, opening a new tab and claiming the doubloons off the email link, going back to my city (no pop-up there), then going into the spinning wheel game where I got a pop-up showing the two doubloons

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1629544784591.png

Connect 4! Collecting these is fun, though I do wonder if they will stay the highest priority when opening inventory, can't wait to collect 8 ;) I'm guessing, as they all look the same, that its going left-right based on which event is oldest.

Now back to stalking the wheel for GV kits! Lets go Summer event!

Burpo

Sergeant
I really have to give a poor rating to an event where it can take approx 27 spins of pure luck to get a single wanted item.
My first attempt took 22 spins to get the item I wanted.
The second attempt took 17 spins.
How about introducing an element of skill like the previous wildlife event?
I suppose I have to get some bad luck some time. Normally my luck is pretty good on events.

I really have to give a poor rating to an event where it can take approx 27 spins of pure luck to get a single wanted item.
I suppose I have to get some bad luck some time. Normally my luck is pretty good on events.

Use the stop button to stop on the prize you want!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
*sigh*
That's why you just sit back and lurk on the good wheels, and let your foolish 'hoodies clear out all the garbage. Then you swoop in and take the gold prize for the low-low cost of maybe 2-4 doubloons at most.

See, it's called 'an element of skill' :P

EIDT:
And before you quip in with, "dur, that's only for people who have no life & can sit around their PC's all day" argument, this event is exactly the reason why I move my hobby station to sit beside my desktop.
Now I can keep some tunes going & the mini game active, while building my toy soldiers & making pew-pew noises as I paint up mutant space fungus Mad Max Soccer Hooligans & werewolf Space Marines. :P