• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

Trambambaj

Private
Seriously guys. It doesn't matter if people refresh the wheel. The great prize isn't lost, it will come back another time. Maybe it gets replaced by a top prize you don't want, so refresh or wait! Its not that important.
I even wonder if the chances to get gold increase as there is less and less rewards on the wheel. My experience says not really??? I got gold in the 23rd spin and 25 th so...

suethegreat

Captain
..Also guilty of accidentally clicking refresh instead of spin once doh.....and re defeating large armies in 2 waves and still learning didnt realise you could use an attack boost from the tavern AND a boost from inventory due to dodgy mansplaining re only being able to use one boost at a time so defeated my first 2 wave but still gave in and replaced my rogue. Would like to know who can defeat the Barbarian regions IA/EMA that get stronger and stronger the more killed. These are best used for 'defeat x number of units' so a lot of flag waving after 4 have bitten the dust and the rest are flexing their huge muscles :) then repeat...i.e. Quest 45...get unpopular in the hood/hate the 2 spear fighter defences/ spend ages in the map or GE/lose a lot of goods/spend diamond(s).....after midnight a bit of a bloodbath....

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Seriously guys. It doesn't matter if people refresh the wheel. The great prize isn't lost, it will come back another time. Maybe it gets replaced by a top prize you don't want, so refresh or wait! Its not that important.
It's one thing for a bunch of noobs who don't know any better to refresh away things like Crow's Nest/The Ship kits & Sentinel Towers.

I've had for example, one dude who I've hit every day over the past nearly 2 weeks after he refreshed away a Lv1 GV I'd been sitting on & waiting to poach for roughly an hour...
Finally, he'd had enough and sent me a message asking why I was picking on him. I explained why I was targeting him. He'd been after Tactician Towers because he occasionally gets plundered.
I explained to him why they're useless crap, and how to better protect himself from wolves like me, and why instead he should focus on something like the Ship kits & ST's + upgrade. Now he's not only a better player, but he's also learning how to properly look at event buildings by their production per tile vs. just the raw stats.

Another 'hoodie I've been hitting on the other hand, obviously is just a casual player who doesn't care about getting plundered, nor improving their city. (seriously, still 2 spearchumpies for defense in HMA - and after 8 strait days of being plundered?!)
I'll still happily nick their stuff, and they still happily keep pursuing crap like SoK's, Outpost kits & WW's.

There are however some players who's only goal is to literally troll their 'hoodies by purposefully denying them top prizes.
These types deserve every last bit of hate, just like the player who uses their 1.9+ Arc to screw over smaller players trying to level their buildings, or the player who sabotages opposing guilds, etc...
Dirty play is dirty play. It may not technically break any game rules, but then, it's also only a 15 yard penalty for attempted murder of a QB when you lay him out when he slides...

DeletedUser

This time last year more than one Player was on here, bragging that they refreshed the Wheel to mess others about. Because they neither needed nor wanted anything from the Event other than the main building. Jolly good sport they had of it too if they came here to crow.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
It's one thing for a bunch of noobs who don't know any better to refresh away things like Crow's Nest/The Ship kits & Sentinel Towers.

I've had for example, one dude who I've hit every day over the past nearly 2 weeks after he refreshed away a Lv1 GV I'd been sitting on & waiting to poach for roughly an hour...

You're still not entitled to win it, no prize is guaranteed

Finally, he'd had enough and sent me a message asking why I was picking on him. I explained why I was targeting him. He'd been after Tactician Towers because he occasionally gets plundered.
I explained to him why they're useless crap, and how to better protect himself from wolves like me, and why instead he should focus on something like the Ship kits & ST's + upgrade. Now he's not only a better player, but he's also learning how to properly look at event buildings by their production per tile vs. just the raw stats.

Why not just message him and explain all that? Why go straight to the plunder, hmmm?

Another 'hoodie I've been hitting on the other hand, obviously is just a casual player who doesn't care about getting plundered, nor improving their city. (seriously, still 2 spearchumpies for defense in HMA - and after 8 strait days of being plundered?!)
I'll still happily nick their stuff, and they still happily keep pursuing crap like SoK's, Outpost kits & WW's.

Ok, fair game here, he's a natural target. Don't agree that WW are crap, though (at my level anyway)

There are however some players who's only goal is to literally troll their 'hoodies by purposefully denying them top prizes.
These types deserve every last bit of hate, just like the player who uses their 1.9+ Arc to screw over smaller players trying to level their buildings, or the player who sabotages opposing guilds, etc...
Dirty play is dirty play. It may not technically break any game rules, but then, it's also only a 15 yard penalty for attempted murder of a QB when you lay him out when he slides...

Agree with you on the trolling part but, like I've said before, you being annoyed at a neighbour refreshing away your intended prize is no different from them being annoyed at you plundering them. Just things that can happen in-game. :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You're still not entitled to win it, no prize is guaranteed

Why not just message him and explain all that? Why go straight to the plunder, hmmm?
Because I enjoy plundering. And I'm not going to waste my time typing out message after message every time a 'hoodie does something dumb.

Ok, fair game here, he's a natural target. Don't agree that WW are crap, though (at my level anyway)
WW's are only worthwhile in a 'diamond mine' city. Otherwise, they quickly become a giant liability, especially when compared to the other buildings typically offered in events...

For example, in the current event, if you're needing added goods production, look for The Ship, (Trader Ship = 20 goods/24hr = 0.95goods/tile), OR, the Crow's Nest (40% odds @50 goods = 2 goods/tile production). Both provide much better goods/tile production, even thought they both have a much larger footprint.
Need added fp production? Again, Royal Ship is a guaranteed 6fps/24hr, yielding 0.28fps per tile. (slightly better than even a SoK) Or else again, the Crow's Nest, which 40% of the time is a godly 20fps/day (0.8fps/tile) or else a still solid 8fps/day (0.32fps/tile - better than even a Royal Ship)

WW's are a noob trap outside of a diamond mine world.
SoK are an even bigger noob trap, and are just so 2016:P

Agree with you on the trolling part but, like I've said before, you being annoyed at a neighbour refreshing away your intended prize is no different from them being annoyed at you plundering them. Just things that can happen in-game.
It's one thing to deal with refreshes.
It's utterly vindictive and malicious when a player is purposefully refreshing to simply deny prizes to everyone else.

The former is just something we deal with. (typically via revenge plundering)
The latter is literally a player deciding to pee in everyone else's cheerios because they enjoy actively hurting other every other player's game.

Llib

Private
I would like to ask, is there somewhere information whether wheel spin is random, or if there is any speed to it, whether moving the start on mobile has effect, whether stop button has effect? At times it seemed that certain results were likely, and then suddenly they were not. It's driving me nuts.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I would like to ask, is there somewhere information whether wheel spin is random, or if there is any speed to it, whether moving the start on mobile has effect, whether stop button has effect? At times it seemed that certain results were likely, and then suddenly they were not. It's driving me nuts.
The only effect of the stop button is causing the spin to end quicker, and what you get from a spin is completely random.

DeletedUser

Random Numerical Generator. That's a front that you're attempting to analyse and affect, coding doesn't work that way. We get what we get regardless of any actions of ours.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Hey! We're both in the same guild!

DeletedUser

The latter is literally a player deciding to pee in everyone else's cheerios because they enjoy actively hurting other every other player's game.
I blame it on the French! 90% of the Worlds problems are their responsibility and now they're bringing the pain here.

DeletedUser113278

What’s the maths on getting a max gov’s building? Breeze (with activity), either way or will needs Dias for it?

Not looking great atm from where I’m standing.

DeletedUser

What’s the maths on getting a max gov’s building? Breeze (with activity), either way or will needs Dias for it?

Not looking great atm from where I’m standing.
I'd say 100% as long as you complete QLine and you should easily land a Frag or several from the Voyage. This isn't a real push for the "Win", nor a "Grind" either as some Events can prove.