• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

DeletedUser

With 3 L8 CNs in Invent, I get where Forwandert is coming from; CNs are great when you can spare the space and so, worth a punt. Some buildings are productive "seat-savers", until better, more productive ones come along and I had many rewards of Dias and FPs from my 3.

Silver beard

Private
I am very disappointed in the increase in difficulty to complete these events for free players. It appears the majority of players who complete all quests will not obtain a level 9 mansion unless they are very lucky during sailing.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Except for one of the best buildings in the game, the crows nest, along side one of the best main prizes ever, the villa. :P
Crow's Nest is hit and miss... in a main world, and especially the higher in eras you go, it's value plummets hard. In a diamond mine world though? Absolutely killer building due to it's higher % vs. those WW's/FoY.

And again, Gov's Villa is good, but it's not an S-tier like say, Yggy Tree, Shinto Temple, Sunken Treasure/Sleigh builder, Asylum, Alter of Athena, etc... are. ;)
Remember: GV produces goods + troops on motivation, so it's lower in the pecking order and thus, if you struggle to get your city fully polivated, it's going to get hit by plunderers from time to time. (or else you're going to need some self-aid kits + go work on your active Friends list/find a better guild to protect it.:P)

But honestly this event is just like the carnival in a way, its entirely reliant on how active or how smart your hood is. Top hoods thrive. middle hoods are ok, bottom hoods could be empty and much less rewarding. My hoods semi active so been fine, not as fun as I hear from the top hood though! I hear the wheel spins wildy daily up there! :)
Sadly this year, my 'hood is full of idiots who apparently believe the only way to spin the wheel is via the 'refresh & spin' button...

Oh well. On the other hand, it's earning me lots and lots of plunder as I vent my anger over so many lost Sentinel Towers & Ship/CN kits being refreshed away for no good reason. :P

I am very disappointed in the increase in difficulty to complete these events for free players. It appears the majority of players who complete all quests will not obtain a level 9 mansion unless they are very lucky during sailing.
The later daily quests will give out 2 doubloons each, plus you should have gotten 2 additional free doubloons via the event e-mail.
So it should be readily possible to get a fully leveled building for free.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, I'll have to disagree on that score: everyone completing the QLine should have a fully Upped GV, as TC said; those extra Doubloons will see you through. Be positive about it, it'll work out fine.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Crow's Nest is hit and miss... in a main world, and especially the higher in eras you go, it's value plummets hard. In a diamond mine world though? Absolutely killer building due to it's higher % vs. those WW's/FoY.

And again, Gov's Villa is good, but it's not an S-tier like say, Yggy Tree, Shinto Temple, Sunken Treasure/Sleigh builder, Asylum, Alter of Athena, etc... are. ;)
Remember: GV produces goods + troops on motivation, so it's lower in the pecking order and thus, if you struggle to get your city fully polivated, it's going to get hit by plunderers from time to time. (or else you're going to need some self-aid kits + go work on your active Friends list/find a better guild to protect it.:P)

Sadly this year, my 'hood is full of idiots who apparently believe the only way to spin the wheel is via the 'refresh & spin' button...

Oh well. On the other hand, it's earning me lots and lots of plunder as I vent my anger over so many lost Sentinel Towers & Ship/CN kits being refreshed away for no good reason. :P

The later daily quests will give out 2 doubloons each, plus you should have gotten 2 additional free doubloons via the event e-mail.
But I don't know the email address I used.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal

Wasn't able to get my free ones as was boondocking when email came. I accessed it anyway but was too late. I agree it's possible but on the sailings I've been getting a lot of singles and almost no triples so I might be able to get to 8th level but not fully levelled. Inno is making it harder to get the big prize. I agree those that refresh the wheel when 'Sentinel' is still there are idiots and I lost out on quite a few over this. What do they really want??

suethegreat

Captain
Quest 43 'complete 7 encounters by fighting' or 'acquire 1-2 sectors without fighting' am i right in thinking the first is steps/encounters on the Guild Expedition and the latter on the Continent map?

Decoder

Warrant Officer
There's the problem then. At least as far as being able to autobattle goes. If you have all three GBs at lvl 10 you should be able to easily beat the Large Army in Modern Era
That is interesting. I have a lot more attack than those 3 GBs and I rarely even try Large Army. (not autobattle)

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Just tap it 60 times, 30 for the compass and 30 to clear the pop up. It only stops for the prize
Maybe you play on a tablet because on desktop you can't do that. There is a good reason I am complaining....... although that's not always the case :)
And I hate the way the different platforms are different. We are comparing apples to oranges without knowing. Ran into that many times.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Maybe you play on a tablet because on desktop you can't do that. There is a good reason I am complaining....... although that's not always the case :)
And I hate the way the different platforms are different. We are comparing apples to oranges without knowing. Ran into that many times.
You can on computers, but it doesn't always work.