• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

DeletedUser104881

The details of the Summer Event 2020 can be found here.

We're looking forward to your feedback below.

Last edited by a moderator:

suethegreat

Captain
Lol have hardly dusted my top left corner before another countdown. Can the first prize be a shrink kit for the Soccer event building? Are events always this plentiful? 4th since April?

Dead-Eye

General
Another event so soon after the last. Awesome!

A quick note to newbies.

If you don't like the event don't do it. Moaning on the internet won't help.

If you do do the event and don't get a full building it is usually down to your own stupidity. Moaning on the internet won't help.

Boost kits for this event will be out next year. If you don't have a levelled building you will have to wait a year to get them in the AD or next summer's event. Moaning on the internet won't help.

If you don't collect on time I am gonna steal your stuff. Moaning on the internet won't help.

Enjoy!!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Bring on this event though, cannot wait to get my hands on the main building its sooo goooodddd

If I was still using some diamonds I would so go for 2 of them, best building we've had for awhile, that does not require infinite space with set pieces :D

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Oh how I do love the Summer event...

Sitting around, lurking on the prize wheel, letting my idiot 'hoodies use up all the crap and then I'll just happily swoop in for the gold prize for maybe 1-4 doubloons at worst! :hide: :hide: :hide:

And of course, there's plenty of 'revenge plundering' oppertunities to be had, when another clueless idiot 'hoodie refreshes away a wheel with an unlcaimed Sunken Treasure/Crow's Nest kit/Ship selection kit...
(and no, sending me hate-mail will not stop me from plundering you daily for the rest of the time you're in my 'hood - next time don't be a donkeycave who thinks trading out a Sunken Treasure for a Reno Kit is some kind of genius move.:mad:)

Ubermensch

Private
there are players on google who share their experience, just put: 2020 summer event Forge of empires experts

So I won 2 nests of the crow and the governor's villa.

although in the end who has the last word is luck. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Jhuie

Sergeant
there are players on google who share their experience, just put: 2020 summer event Forge of empires experts

So I won 2 nests of the crow and the governor's villa.

although in the end who has the last word is luck. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
in your beta account?

Calydor

Private
Am I the only one getting dizzy by the way the ship's wheel kinda-but-not-quite follows the mouse cursor?

Leafbiter

Corporal
Big Event Building - Tick.

Have to complete 5 Event Quests to get Building as you can't build with an Upgrade - Tick.

Lots of Chaff for the AD - Tick.

Sounds like fun.