• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

suethegreat

Captain
Me. I used six archers. Wait till the enemy gets in range. Hit them all to weaken them, DONT take them out one at at a time!!!! After weakening, hit any likely to counter attack, try and kill them first. Then the remainders. Use any attack boosts you have, inventory AND tavern!
Thanks i had used a bit of that tactic before seeing your response. I was doing a kill units quest and cycling at 4 but with different units so will try archers cheers.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Will the neighbourhood change Sun/Monday or stay same until event is finished?
Pretty sure it'll change at the normal time, and the wheel will auto-reset alongside the 'hoods.
That's how they did it last year, and IIRC, it also went that way on the beta play through as well.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1597023691376.png

lol

DeletedUser

Hoods normally change, when there is to be a deviation it's announced to us.

chicca01

Private
Just an information...how many questlines there are for this event? I only have Jane's one but apparently there should also be the Governor's one and i don't know where it is.

DeletedUser

Just an information...how many questlines there are for this event? I only have Jane's one but apparently there should also be the Governor's one and i don't know where it is.
There is only 1 quest line for the event, as the Governor and Jane alternate.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The Governors set of quests are first batch of quests (#1 though #34). Once you complete all of the Governor quests, then the Jane set of quests are available (#35 through #55). So if you have only Jane showing now, I would assume you have already completed the Governor set of quests.

Powe

Brigadier-General
The Governors set of quests are first batch of quests (#1 though #34). Once you complete all of the Governor quests, then the Jane set of quests are available (#35 through #55). So if you have only Jane showing now, I would assume you have already completed the Governor set of quests.
The governor gives Quest 1-5, one or two others I can't remember in the main questline, and 52-53.