• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2020

DeletedUser113278

I'd say 100% as long as you complete QLine and you should easily land a Frag or several from the Voyage. This isn't a real push for the "Win", nor a "Grind" either as some Events can prove.

Ok cool. Nice to hear that :D

Edit: Thinking about it now, seems obvious doh, that’s why there’s a lvl one on the wheel... get one max, 2nd lvl one and a couple extra lvls... big temptation to blow diamonds on a second of these beauties. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Yeah the only thing Stop does is make the animation end slightly sooner
Is my computer different than yours?! Almost everything.
I made a video to show the following.
1. After I spin, I see no price. I am placing the cursor all over the place.
2. After pressing the stop it stops. While I know there is a formula behind this(I think it speeds up so it takes longer to stop) it seem to do something.
3. When I click on the compass it will come up with the compass animation and no matter where I click or when it just goes through the same thing. You probably can't tell from the video but I am rapidly clicking all over the place.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Ok cool. Nice to hear that :D

Edit: Thinking about it now, seems obvious doh, that’s why there’s a lvl one on the wheel... get one max, 2nd lvl one and a couple extra lvls... big temptation to blow diamonds on a second of these beauties. :D
Think that is a big temptation? Should see Stugots on Brisgard - has 5 Level 9's. I could not stop laughing when I saw this.
1596766994157.png

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Attack isn’t worth much without defence to back it up, you’ll be dead before you can hit anything. The GBs provide both. People usually have other attack boosts by the time they get all three GBs to lvl 10 as well.
Yes, I have discovered that.
But my attack/defense is not bad. 229/139 So that 139 boost is not bad, however, I think there are plenty of confusions going on with the different settings and boosts. It was easy when there was only the campaign map. First there was no boost then later maps had some boosts.
Then came GBs with boosts. It was easy to see that GB boost was cancelled by the map boost. So if the map boost was 50% without GB, With a GB of 20% boost, map boost became 70% . So GBs didn't help with map battles. Building boosts did.
Ok, But how does this applies to other setting, like the Quest battle, GE or Battleground ?! I have no idea if GBs actually help. Unless I delete the GBs if I remember correctly , just disconnecting doesn't help to see.

The Rogues are another mess. On the Campaign map they don't help as they are not being attacked.
It seems the in BattleGround they do help but I just had a battle where the Tesla didn't attacked the Rogue, but attacked the Turtle. So why is that and what is the case for other settings like Quest battles?!
So maybe some people enjoy the complication, I just want to enjoy it.

DeletedUser113777

LOL!

Yes it crashed on me this morning about 10:00 UTC. Just as I was about to go into battle and complete a quest for the daily challenge! I was somewhat frustrated!!!! Thank heavens for tea and biscuits at the cafe!

Even worse, it is false advertising - Inno are quoting the standard prices. In Australia an ad like that would be prohibited under the rules demanding honesty in advertising - which this isn't.

DeletedUser113777

Governor's Villa now at Lv. 2

It's a mighty impressive building. I'm liking this event far more than the soccer event. Much less inducement to pay, and much more accessible to newbies who don't have masses of resources. Well done Inno!
Great building but it is almost impossible to win Villa upgrades on the wheel. Not seen 1 for 5 or 6 days and that's after wasting 5-7 dubloons on spins changing the main prize. I know they are limited, but how much? 1 per day? And it happens in all cities. If you cannot find them you cannot even compete. This is seriously slack Inno.

Emberguard

Legend
Great building but it is almost impossible to win Villa upgrades on the wheel. Not seen 1 for 5 or 6 days and that's after wasting 5-7 dubloons on spins changing the main prize. I know they are limited, but how much? 1 per day? And it happens in all cities. If you cannot find them you cannot even compete. This is seriously slack Inno.
No false advertising there. Main event is never in the Daily Special / Smaller prize area. It’s always in fhe Grand Prizes which in Summer you’ll find on the map. Every spin on the wheel gains a compass which gives between 1-3 progress towards the next grand proze, 20 compass steps needed per grand prize

unknown.png

DeletedUser113777

As long as you log in every day and complete all the quests you will get a fully upgraded building.

I think its worth it from level 7 upwards but of course I want it complete

No, at current rates I will be 2 Villa upgrades short. No doubt we are meant to win some on the wheel but not seen any in 5-6 days in any city. And that is after up to 7 spins refreshing the wheel. Where are they? Or is it one a day for some lucky person?

Powe

Brigadier-General
No, at current rates I will be 2 Villa upgrades short. No doubt we are meant to win some on the wheel but not seen any in 5-6 days in any city. And that is after up to 7 spins refreshing the wheel. Where are they? Or is it one a day for some lucky person?
There are no GV upgrades on the wheel. If you complete every quest it will reach another level, so you only need one more upgrade.

DeletedUser

Decoder:- Your A/D Boosts are worthy of HMA City, nothing more.

bnet777:- Every Event, Inno single out a Player and deprive him/her of the same chances as the rest of us. This Event it is your turn to be the Scapegoat for the rest of us. Or, in other words; check your meds Dude, you are on SAAB without a rocket.

Qamar5

Private
WTF wrong with this event i think i cant even get fully upgraded villa even after completing all quest. is never happen before

Powe

Brigadier-General
WTF wrong with this event i think i cant even get fully upgraded villa even after completing all quest. is never happen before
You will get 30 doubloons from the remaining quests and a GVSK. That should be enough.