• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The summer event is coming! Read all about it here . Be sure to leave your feedback below, we want to hear from you!

So with a worse defence boost than a ritual flame or an equal one to lvl2 watchfire but twice the size will anyone actually build the Royal Guard Post?

How much will they fetch in the antiques dealer (if it ever turns up) or will they just be something else to sit in my inventory forever?

DeletedUser115523

It would be nice they would update the "ship kits" from last year to include an upgrade ship functionality!. I've got like 7 of them in the inventory and could be nice to have a second ship at max level.

DeletedUser114342

It would be nice they would update the "ship kits" from last year to include an upgrade ship functionality!. I've got like 7 of them in the inventory and could be nice to have a second ship at max level.

You have the chance to win both, there are ship upgrade kits available as well as ship selection kits.

Besides, if you don’t win upgrade kits in this event, you can always try your luck with the antique dealer ;)

DeletedUser113573

where can i get the list of quests for the summer event?

Boorg

Captain
Are we supposed to receive an email with Extra Doubloons for this year’s Summer Event?

DeletedUser111428

Are we supposed to receive an email with Extra Doubloons for this year’s Summer Event?

Just got email with 2 Doubloons after clicking on the hyperlink embedded in the button enclosed in the email :)

Boorg

Captain
Thank you @Agent327 and @jesuismoti.

I also just received the email with 2 Doubloons, a little late but better late than never. :D :D :D

I asked because unusually the email is received earlier and support did not know if there will be an email this year therefore I was wondering if somebody had some information about it.

Check your spam/junk mail folder.

The email has been sent a little later than normal.
Well that worked!! Between me saying no email and your response it turned up. Inno must've been listening :lol:

Just about remembered to switch to the correct world before clicking :)