• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1 World, 2xCNs, I've had FPs twice from each, a mix of Goods, Coins, Supplies and Medals and, joy of joys, 2Diamonds. Where I am in terms of development, I'm happy to land anything and Medals come in handy to help me chase more Exps. I smile and mutter my thanks at the screen no matter what I win, all donations gratefully received.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Can you explain why not? How does the system work?
First, buildings that give something special when motivated (like SoK, black tower, tholos) and the halls of fame are motivated in a certain order (forge points -> goods -> medals -> blueprints). Only after all those are done, is there a 50% chance between a building being motivated or polished. Which is then done highest age first.
So, unless a player manually polishes your decorations, having decorations won't have any effect.

DeletedUser107470

That 10-12k depends on if the gaming gods loves you or hate you, It’s can easily be 16-18k as your not guaranteed to average 2 moves each spin. Lots of people are reporting the high number of ones that they are receiving,

DeletedUser12400

If player actually will do all the quests and daily logins not to mention accidents then will get Crow Nest at maximum level however if player manage to get unlucky then it should cost few diamonds. I will get Crown Nest at maximum level in 16 worlds and it costed me around 600 diamonds.

Agent327

Overlord
First, buildings that give something special when motivated (like SoK, black tower, tholos) and the halls of fame are motivated in a certain order (forge points -> goods -> medals -> blueprints). Only after all those are done, is there a 50% chance between a building being motivated or polished. Which is then done highest age first.
So, unless a player manually polishes your decorations, having decorations won't have any effect.

It's

1. Forge Points
2. Random good
3. Goods of age
4. Medals
5. Blueprints
6. Guild power

but you are right. Still had the old situation in my head.

Boorg

Captain
I am doing and will be completing the Summer Event in only 4 of my Worlds and will be getting all the required 7 Crow’s Nest Upgrades in all the 4 Worlds without the need to spend Diamonds therefore I can’t understand why some people say that they had to spend Diamonds to get 1 fully upgraded Crow’s Nest. :? :? :?

In my other Worlds where 2 weeks ago I stopped doing the Summer Event and only finished the Event Quests up to Quest 33 I am still getting 5 Crow’s Nest Upgrades, again no Diamonds spent.

Now don’t tell me that I’m lucky because I am not a lucky Green Alien and I can’t be lucky in all of my Worlds and in all the Events. Maybe you humans need some Green Alien DNA. :blush: :blush: :blush:

In my opinion Diamonds are only required when one wants to get multiple Crow’s Nests.

I am doing and will be completing the Summer Event in only 4 of my Worlds and will be getting all the required 7 Crow’s Nest Upgrades in all the 4 Worlds without the need to spend Diamonds therefore I can’t understand why some people say that they had to spend Diamonds to get 1 fully upgraded Crow’s Nest. :? :? :?

In my other Worlds where 2 weeks ago I stopped doing the Summer Event and only finished the Event Quests up to Quest 33 I am still getting 5 Crow’s Nest Upgrades, again no Diamonds spent.

Now don’t tell me that I’m lucky because I am not a lucky Green Alien and I can’t be lucky in all of my Worlds and in all the Events. Maybe you humans need some Green Alien DNA. :blush: :blush: :blush:

In my opinion Diamonds are only required when one wants to get multiple Crow’s Nests.

I agree that you shouldn't have to spend diamonds and I currently have a lvl7 nest on all 3 of my worlds. However the one on R only got the upgrade yesterday and is a whole map and a half behind the other 2 despite have exactly the same dubloons (give or take an incident) so I can see how someone could be plain unlucky with the compass RNG and have to spend diamonds, at one point I thought I would have to!

Boorg

Captain
I agree that you shouldn't have to spend diamonds and I currently have a lvl7 nest on all 3 of my worlds. However the one on R only got the upgrade yesterday and is a whole map and a half behind the other 2 despite have exactly the same dubloons (give or take an incident) so I can see how someone could be plain unlucky with the compass RNG and have to spend diamonds, at one point I thought I would have to!

True everything is possible and we can’t expect that every player spinning the wheel will have the same outcome. It’s a game of chance therefore odds and luck play there part but I think that those playing all the event with daily logging and collecting Incidents will overall achive more or less the same results.

Have you ever considered that on many occasions it might be our own fault.

Sometimes we make mistakes, take the wrong decision, take everything for granted, we are short of time and rush everything and because we didn’t get what we wanted we have to put the blame on something or someone when if we had to evaluate what happened we would realise that it was our own shortcoming.

I have noticed that all the events presented this year have been better balanced then previous year’s events. Maybe the exception would be the Carnival Event which was a difficult event but in my opinion was still balanced.

But then it’s always my personal opinion.

True everything is possible and we can’t expect that every player spinning the wheel will have the same outcome. It’s a game of chance therefore odds and luck play there part but I think that those playing all the event with daily logging and collecting Incidents will overall achive more or less the same results.

Have you ever considered that on many occasions it might be our own fault.

Sometimes we make mistakes, take the wrong decision, take everything for granted, we are short of time and rush everything and because we didn’t get what we wanted we have to put the blame on something or someone when if we had to evaluate what happened we would realise that it was our own shortcoming.

I have noticed that all the events presented this year have been better balanced then previous year’s events. Maybe the exception would be the Carnival Event which was a difficult event but in my opinion was still balanced.

But then it’s always my personal opinion.

Many players who don't achieve the final building will be through their own fault, not logging in every day would be the main one. On 2 of my worlds this wouldn't have been an issue as I have had no problems with the map/compass RNG, on R by missing a day there would be a very good chance of missing out. I was on holiday with virtually no phone signal or WiFi but I still made sure I managed to log in and do quests, just takes a little dedication :)

As for not completing the quest line, there simply is no excuse!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Many players who don't achieve the final building will be through their own fault, not logging in every day would be the main one. On 2 of my worlds this wouldn't have been an issue as I have had no problems with the map/compass RNG, on R by missing a day there would be a very good chance of missing out. I was on holiday with virtually no phone signal or WiFi but I still made sure I managed to log in and do quests, just takes a little dedication :)

As for not completing the quest line, there simply is no excuse!
Because of how probability actually works, there will *always* be roughly 1-2% of the total player group who despite finishing 100% of the event, will get "RNG screwed" and require a few diamonds to finish off a full Crow's Nest...

For myself, I'm finding that with the damn incidents...
I've meticulously checked my city every single day of the event, (usually 2 sweeps a day - one at the start + one before bed time), and yet, I've found a big fat 0 doubloons. :(
Thus, if I get hosed by the RNG on my compasses, I will probably end up having to spend a few dias to complete my fully evolved building, as the only 'extras' I've obtained outside of the main event, where the 2 'freebies' from the e-mail at the beginning of the event.

Compare this to the recent Spring event, where I obtained enough additional lanterns from the incidents to cross an entire additional pond + a bit extra!
(I found roughly 1250'ish extra lanterns through incidents over the course of that whole event - then used only the most distance efficient choices to maximise my pond jumping.;))

Hopefully I can have some better luck with the compasses than I have had with the "may as well not even exist" incident BS. :P

I've meticulously checked my city every single day of the event, (usually 2 sweeps a day - one at the start + one before bed time), and yet, I've found a big fat 0 doubloons. :(
Just to cheer you up, just found another doubloon incident on my main world and am now halfway to getting a spare crows nest upgrade :D (it also gave me a ship upgrade on the spin :D:D)

Giskler

Legend
I had 2 doubloons yesterday back to back from incidents... probably around 10 in total now on my main world

DeletedUser100133

I had 2 doubloons yesterday back to back from incidents... probably around 10 in total now on my main world

That's a good result on the Doubloons from Incidents, are you saving them or aiming for a certain reward from Summer Event?