• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

the numbers would say
a Crows Nest should be more than twice as expensive as a Pagoda

let's take the Earth Pagoda to compare: 5 FP and 10 goods
Crows Nest: 12.8 FP and 20 goods (on average)

so two of the Earth Pagoda produce less FP and need more space than 1 Crows Nest

DeletedUser118048

i got 3 fire pegodas my self. i did spend some diamonds but not too many :) .. i think main different in upgrades comes from not having a leagues .. so its already lacking 2 free upgrades from gold leagues? :) it would've been nice if these were added else where..
the world fair event i think was the best ! and i also loved the piazza set event..
this event isnt bad.. and the Crow nest is really good.. but i think making the upgrades abit easier or having them as extrra reward after every x spins of wheel would've made it better.. or maybe give abit more coins for diamonds.. or.. Umm since we get nest lvl 1 at wheel.. remove the nest lvl 1 at map and instead give an extra upgrade there.. it would make more sense overall :)

DeletedUser

. Umm since we get nest lvl 1 at wheel.. remove the nest lvl 1 at map and instead give an extra upgrade there.. it would make more sense overall :)

Then we would miss out on the chance for a second Nest thereby making more Crows homeless.

DeletedUser118048

Then we would miss out on the chance for a second Nest thereby making more Crows homeless.
not really.. it would make anyone who use diamonds to get a second nest to really use the wheel for nest lvl 1 :) getting nest from wheel is fairly easy.. and doing so would mean more upgrades from map and getting extra nests from wheel :)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
maybe thats why .. im new player so i only seen the recent events.. been playing like 3-4 months. now.. im sure ill get mine done.. and i dont mind using diamonds. .so np.. but still having the lvl 1 nest in wheel but no upgrades doesnt make sense in any way you look at it.. you get more nest lvl 1 from map so if you have upgrades to finish 2 you def have 2 nest lvl 1 from map.. so why would you need nest from wheel? adding upgrades to wheel would make sense .
also.. i dont like that.. they make it not worth to use diamonds at all for more nests.. because with 1745 diamonds you only get 20 coins which are only 1 upgrade out of 7 needing 12k diamonds for 1 more nest is pushing people away from using ?
You don't have to complete everything in this event;
1. Main Goal = getting enough upgrade to get 1x fully leveled Crow's Nest.
- this is easy!! complete the full quest line, AND, pick up every free daily log-in debloon and you should easily have enough compasses to complete your Crow's Nest.
You don't even need any strategy at all this year, unlike last year where you gained the map pieces from your actual wheel spinning.

2. secondary Goal = winning a Lv1 Crow's Nest from wheel.
- you only want the base building, since it's very likely that it will be more difficult to gain once the event has ended. (ie: it may or may not show up in next year's summer event?!)
It can sit in your inventory until you can slowly and eventually build up more upgrade kits for it. (perhaps through the new Antiques Dealer and/or next year's summer event?!)

Lot's of us who were around last year won multiple copies of the Lv1 Ship, but maybe only 1 or 2 extra upgrades for them... this year we can win more upgrades for them on the wheel now, so perhaps us evil, freemium players who never buy a single diamond can get a 2nd ship in the water?! ;)

DeletedUser118048

i get your point.. but still.. i dont have issue finish one.. :P im only giving general opinion i have.. but i guess still a nice one.. :)

Lot's of us who were around last year won multiple copies of the Lv1 Ship, but maybe only 1 or 2 extra upgrades for them... this year we can win more upgrades for them on the wheel now, so perhaps us evil, freemium players who never buy a single diamond can get a 2nd ship in the water?! ;)

Hell yeah :D

I recently used all my selection kits from last year for the fp OOPS, luckily I have won a few more and am only one upgrade from a 2nd ship :D

DeletedUser118048

also guys.. anyone but me.. feels like the Guard Selection Kit the cute small things could have been getting more love and be improved abit to be on pair with the other golden tier prizes?

DeletedUser

not really.. it would make anyone who use diamonds to get a second nest to really use the wheel for nest lvl 1 :) getting nest from wheel is fairly easy.. and doing so would mean more upgrades from map and getting extra nests from wheel :)
I guess that this is your logic. It may well not be so for all though. It is what it is, that's the same for most of the Events [some are adjusted by the Devs, mid flow] I don't mind what the setup is as long as the Rewards are worthwhile. We all have the luxury of second guessing the Devs but very few, if any, could design, code or implement anything to match.

DeletedUser118048

The one with attack bonus is ok, the other two are a waste of space. I will probably sell them to the Antiques Dealer soon
even the attack is 2% at higher era.. i feel like these could be bufffed abit and should ask thatt. last even buildings got buffed but i feel like all guards are just not on pair with the FP/Ship/upgrades and i feel like they could use a small bufff to be up in line with the other gold tier rewards

even the attack is 2% at higher era.. i feel like these could be bufffed abit and should ask thatt. last even buildings got buffed but i feel like all guards are just not on pair with the FP/Ship/upgrades and i feel like they could use a small bufff to be up in line with the other gold tier rewards
It is pretty rubbish, but can possible replace a few ritual flames with them, or then again not. It's far easier to add a few levels to zeus and keep the space for something else

DeletedUser118048

It is pretty rubbish, but can possible replace a few ritual flames with them, or then again not. It's far easier to add a few levels to zeus and keep the space for something else
yes but if they gave 1fp you probably wouldnt say that :D or more attack :) i guess the happy is fair for the size.. but still far from the other gold tier rewards.

yes but if they gave 1fp you probably wouldnt say that :D or more attack :) i guess the happy is fair for the size.. but still far from the other gold tier rewards.
well if they gave fp it would be a different matter entirely :D The attack bonus is poor but someone will find it useful, at least temporarily and as they don't need a road can just be tucked out the way somewhere there's an odd space

DeletedUser118048

well if they gave fp it would be a different matter entirely :D The attack bonus is poor but someone will find it useful, at least temporarily and as they don't need a road can just be tucked out the way somewhere there's an odd space
then again i agree on everything here :D i only think its lovely concept they made here.. but the numbers are abit too poor to really be worth antyhing.. and they are new and on gold tier. .. i think even buffing the attack/def could make them considerable reward. or add 1 fp to all of them

DeletedUser

maybe thats why .. im new player so i only seen the recent events.. been playing like 3-4 months. now.. im sure ill get mine done.. and i dont mind using diamonds. .so np.. but still having the lvl 1 nest in wheel but no upgrades doesnt make sense in any way you look at it.. you get more nest lvl 1 from map so if you have upgrades to finish 2 you def have 2 nest lvl 1 from map.. so why would you need nest from wheel? adding upgrades to wheel would make sense .
also.. i dont like that.. they make it not worth to use diamonds at all for more nests.. because with 1745 diamonds you only get 20 coins which are only 1 upgrade out of 7 needing 12k diamonds for 1 more nest is pushing people away from using ?
Would Sir care for Camembert or Roquefort with that Merlot?