• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
only positive thing in this event is that we get more things to sell to dealer
Ship upgrades & more Sunken Treasures are worth while...
A Pirate + Royal ship combo is literally a TF on steroids for only 6+ additional squares. :P

...okay, it's nothing close to Yggy Tree levels of OP insanity, but then, not everything can be utterly game-breaking.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Ship upgrades & more Sunken Treasures are worth while...
A Pirate + Royal ship combo is literally a TF on steroids for only 6+ additional squares. :P

...okay, it's nothing close to Yggy Tree levels of OP insanity, but then, not everything can be utterly game-breaking.
like for detailed explanation but:
1. you cant be sure will you get whole ship
2. sunken treasures are crap in comparation to sleigh
3. you will get main reward just with doing quests but you dont have pay attention on spining, my only goal with spining for now is to refresh wheel when something good is on it to mess hoodies cause most of them are from enemy guilds... :D

DeletedUser114342

2nd day and have a complete ship :)
I only needed a level 1 ship and 3 upgrades as I had 3 upgrades in inventory.
Not sure what to aim for now...

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I don't know what that "selection kit" is. But it has a gold circle!

Therefore, I'm not going to let go of the wheel (or is it the rudder) until it's mine!

Neighbours -- don't come near -- it is dangerous...

2019-08-02 21_27_07-Desktop 
_ 2019-08-02 21_09_24-Forge of Empires.png [1_3] - Honeyview 5.31.png
2019-08-02 21_09_36-Forge of Empires.png
2019-08-02 21_09_51-Forge of Empires.png

By the way, who took all the other stuff?

All me, and me alone. I started the entire process with a "refresh and spin".

Last edited:

DeletedUser110479

Just a thought, do blue galaxy work on this crow nest? do i get extra on these bonus % or just coin and fps?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I don't know what that "selection kit" is. But it has a gold circle!

Therefore, I'm not going to let go of the wheel (or is it the rudder) until it's mine!

Neighbours -- don't come near -- it is dangerous...

By the way, who took all the other stuff?

All me, and me alone. I started the entire process with a "refresh and spin".
Now THAT is some heinously horriawful terrible luck... (insert choice curses toward bad RNG here*)

At least you got it though - nothing worse than all but clearing out the prize wheel, only for some evil-hearted, thieving 'hoodie to swoop in and snatch the gold prize out from under your grasp!lol.
(...not that *I* would ever be lurking in shadows waiting to do just that. :P)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Ahahahaha!
Just sitting back, lurking about in the shadows, watching some poor, unfortunate 'hoodie spend 20 spins on the wheel aiming for a Ship upgrade kit...
...clears out all the crap, swoop in, and snipe away that lovely upgrade kit in 2 spins, does I! :hide::hide::lol:
*insert evil laughter here*

Gods how I love this event!
So great for trolling 'hoodies to no end.;)

DeletedUser110479

Just a thought, do blue galaxy work on this crow nest? do i get extra on these bonus % or just coin and fps?

It work! Just manage get 2x with 50 goods on lvl8 (it OF goods, am surprise that I get OF, expect to get FE goods as most WW done)

Boorg

Captain
Ahahahaha!
Just sitting back, lurking about in the shadows, watching some poor, unfortunate 'hoodie spend 20 spins on the wheel aiming for a Ship upgrade kit...
...clears out all the crap, swoop in, and snipe away that lovely upgrade kit in 2 spins, does I! :hide::hide::lol:
*insert evil laughter here*

Gods how I love this event!
So great for trolling 'hoodies to no end.;)

SHAME ON YOU !!! :o :o :o :o :o

DeletedUser110479

Indeed, shame on you

Speaking of spin, seem to me it has not change since last year, alway click stop when the gold are on between 11-2 (sometime 11-4 depent on how lag you are) on the clock and you get the gold, it work for me.

....YES! I am giving away a tip of how to getting a gold easy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
Why? I fully admit to being a true servant of the Chaos Gods! :P
(btw, Tzeentch has a great dental plan - just beware the fine print which is forever changing...)

Probably you are more of a faithful servant of something of greater evil ! ! !

We the Green Aliens are not afriad of anything, therefore I don't need to beware of silly fine print ! ! !

Maybe it’s true when you yourself described yourself as ………..

I'm one of those filthy, horrible, evil-hearted

Dead-Eye

General
Indeed, shame on you

Speaking of spin, seem to me it has not change since last year, alway click stop when the gold are on between 11-2 (sometime 11-4 depent on how lag you are) on the clock and you get the gold, it work for me.

....YES! I am giving away a tip of how to getting a gold easy!

Not this again!

Last edited by a moderator: