Event Summer Event 2019

Cursedveggie

Forum Ambassador
So with a worse defence boost than a ritual flame or an equal one to lvl2 watchfire but twice the size will anyone actually build the Royal Guard Post?

How much will they fetch in the antiques dealer (if it ever turns up) or will they just be something else to sit in my inventory forever?

It would be nice they would update the "ship kits" from last year to include an upgrade ship functionality!. I've got like 7 of them in the inventory and could be nice to have a second ship at max level.

Xenophon the Prophet 576

Chief Warrant Officer
It would be nice they would update the "ship kits" from last year to include an upgrade ship functionality!. I've got like 7 of them in the inventory and could be nice to have a second ship at max level.
You have the chance to win both, there are ship upgrade kits available as well as ship selection kits.

Besides, if you don’t win upgrade kits in this event, you can always try your luck with the antique dealer ;)

Boorg

Lieutenant
Are we supposed to receive an email with Extra Doubloons for this year’s Summer Event?

Boorg

Lieutenant
Thank you @Agent327 and @jesuismoti.

I also just received the email with 2 Doubloons, a little late but better late than never. :D :D :D

I asked because unusually the email is received earlier and support did not know if there will be an email this year therefore I was wondering if somebody had some information about it.

Cursedveggie

Forum Ambassador
Check your spam/junk mail folder.

The email has been sent a little later than normal.
Well that worked!! Between me saying no email and your response it turned up. Inno must've been listening :lol:

Just about remembered to switch to the correct world before clicking :)