• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2018

Agent327

Overlord
Probably it’s as you say but it’s definitely not correct to have the same Gold prize with either 3 or 2 map pieces, etc.

I see it as a possitive. I am waiting for the wheel wioth more map pieces in order to collect two ships.

DeletedUser113278

Been a pretty good darn event in my (short) book, very generous... thank you!

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
It's so stupid that the special building needs to be aided. First the Tholos of Idols, now the Ships...STOP! Anybody who is active and knows how to play the game already has way too many buildings that need to be aided. Either give us a GB that aids or knock it off! For once I wish i'd find a game where the owners actually play it, so they wouldn't do stupid things like this.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
It's so stupid that the special building needs to be aided. First the Tholos of Idols, now the Ships...STOP! Anybody who is active and knows how to play the game already has way too many buildings that need to be aided. Either give us a GB that aids or knock it off! For once I wish i'd find a game where the owners actually play it, so they wouldn't do stupid things like this.
Yeah! I mean, it's not like Tholos or the Ship, or Black Tower or Pillar of Heroes, or else the regular 'ol Tribal Squares/Oasis/SoK's/SSW's et all just get priority for polivating anyways!

And it's not like it's impossible to keep updating & pruning one's Friends List of inactives, or go and find an active guild...

Gosh darnit Inno! I can't ever get my Blacksmith's motivated!
*insert various rage comments here*

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Yeah! I mean, it's not like Tholos or the Ship, or Black Tower or Pillar of Heroes, or else the regular 'ol Tribal Squares/Oasis/SoK's/SSW's et all just get priority for polivating anyways!

And it's not like it's impossible to keep updating & pruning one's Friends List of inactives, or go and find an active guild...

Gosh darnit Inno! I can't ever get my Blacksmith's motivated!
*insert various rage comments here*

Are you attempting to troll me silly child...Try learning how to play the game before attempting to sound intelligent, you're just making yourself look dumb. Tribal squares, oasis...pathetic noob.

I have SoKs sitting in Inventory because i've long ago run out of room. At my stage the pirate ship is barely worth the space, the other 2 aren't worth my time.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Are you attempting to troll me silly child...Try learning how to play the game before attempting to sound intelligent, you're just making yourself look dumb. Tribal squares, oasis...pathetic noob.

I have SoKs sitting in Inventory because i've long ago run out of room. At my stage the pirate ship is barely worth the space, the other 2 aren't worth my time.
You do know that the Royal Ship is actually better fp's per square than a SoK, right?:?
...and PoH's is even better (and it's not even close at this point!), while ToI's is the same but gives ALL the added stuff?

And for a fraction of the polivates too...
But hey, don't let math get in the way of your tantrum - at least it's good popcorn time for the rest of us. :P

Emberguard

Legend
The reason is to stop Plunderers from getting too much from plundering.

Or would you rather us get (upto) coins +20 goods +medals +6 FPs +supplies and the gap between those that are able to plunder and those not set up to sufficiently enough yet get even larger?

Any motivated building is unable to be plundered. If you want it to be protected and don't have enough aiders around you, use a self aid kit

(also the ship gives population, so replace 7 of your houses with the ship and you've actually reduced the amount of aiding you need to receive instead of increasing it)

In any case, the worlds where I have a friend list I aid regularly I never need to worry about running out of motivated buildings even with barely the 80 friends so I can add others. That's without capitalising on the guild or neighbourhood by aiding them in one of my worlds, and the other world friends aren't needed as everyone in the guild aids and I just aid the guild.

If you really can't get your buildings motivated, work on building your friend list with those that are active aiders and change guild into one that requires (and monitors) active aiding

Last edited:

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
You do know that the Royal Ship is actually better fp's per square than a SoK, right?:?

I earn over 200+ FP daily, little one. I have enough FP producing buildings in Inventory to earn another 50 FP daily, and will place them if Inno open more expansions. What do I care? If you're not placing the Pirate Ship you've got some learning to do.

The reason is to stop Plunderers from getting too much from plundering.

(also the ship gives population, so replace 7 of your houses with the ship and you've actually reduced the amount of aiding you need to receive instead of increasing it)

In any case, the worlds where I have a friend list I aid regularly I never need to worry about running out of motivated buildings even with barely the 80 friends so I can add others. That's without capitalising on the guild or neighbourhood by aiding them in one of my worlds, and the other world friends aren't needed as everyone in the guild aids and I just aid the guild.

If you really can't get your buildings motivated, work on building your friend list with those that are active aiders and change guild into one that requires (and monitors) active aiding

1)Who cares if it gets plundered.
2)Houses? You're doing something wrong if you still rely on houses for population and coins.
3) It must be nice to have a tiny village where a guild can motivate everything. Back in reality we need a little bit more.
4) Thanks for offering your wisdom, I have only been playing 4 years and run a L53 guild on one of my 2 worlds.

Emberguard

Legend
I'm in a Lvl 50 guild that at one point reached 78 members. I also had 140 friends before I trimmed them to add someone specific.

that's enough for 218 buildings + neighbours to be motivated. If I bothered to aid the neighbours chances are there would be those that aid back. If you aren't capitalising on all avenues then you can't expect a large town to be self sustaining

The reason I mentioned using the ship to replace housing is not everyone is in a position to do without housing entirely. Younger towns wouldn't be able to eliminate housing without either skipping ahead on the GB ages, or finding other sources of population such as event buildings. I wasn't sure whether you were using housing or not as those in my guild do not have a motivating problem, I regularly find there is nothing in their town to motivate even with them being in arctic/oceanic/virtual era.

I'm going to assume from your experience and length of play you'd have replaced all cultural buildings and decorations with the Alcatraz/any happiness GB.

The ship is a pretty large building in its own right. Your complaint is too many buildings to motivate. If there are any event buildings that produce a similar amount and are groups of smaller buildings that'd be a good idea to replace them with the ship

Last edited:

DeletedUser110124

i would like to thank the dev's for this pirate event the tall ships look great

the only thing i would have liked too have seen is the chance gain a doubloon in the random prizes scatter'd round are maps so we can spin the wheel more especially when we are waiting for the next days reset

Galladhorn

Monarch
Overall I find the Summer Event balanced and good. Having the choices between 3 main prizes is a neat option. And I do like the wheel – even that it can frustrating not winning what you aim for – But that is how the wheel works. The sunken trasures are also really treasures in my opinion.

The overall design and theme was very fitting for a summer event, Pirates are popular and so this theme hits pretty broad.

So thumbs up for this Event form me 8-)

DeletedUser6065

Has anybody noticed that we are not receiving our doubloons?
Yesterday, I did not receive ANY of the 2 doubloons as given by the quest.
On Jaims, I did not receive my 12 doubloons for completing quest 30.
Am I the only one?
. . . .

Emberguard

Legend
Has anybody noticed that we are not receiving our doubloons?
Yesterday, I did not receive ANY of the 2 doubloons as given by the quest.
On Jaims, I did not receive my 12 doubloons for completing quest 30.
Am I the only one?
. . . .
Refresh the page. Sometimes if the computer screen blanks out nothing will collect until you refresh

Also contact support through settings in your game