• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2018

Emberguard

Legend
Oh right.... /that/. Ok now I agree with you.

It does seem to be strangely absent this second round of me splurging on the event. 90 Doubloons and not one sunk treas. Still got the diamonds that came bundled but I wonder what the chance of it appearing is? Last time I went through 20k diamonds and managed to get 5 sunk treas on a average of 80 doubloons per acquisition of sunk treasure

Agent327

Overlord
The upgrades aren't age related
So if you won the ship in LMA and the upgrades in colonial
When you upgrade your ship you will end up with an upgraded LMA ship
Or if you won all your prizes in LMA and wait to place them until Colonial age they will still be LMA ship
Age of your prize is determined by which age you are in at time of collecting prize

Wrong!!!!

You can win the ship in IA and if you use the last upgrade to level 7 in VF, you have a VF ship!

Age is determined on when you use thye upgrade!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

It does seem to be strangely absent this second round of me splurging on the event. 90 Doubloons and not one sunk treas. Still got the diamonds that came bundled but I wonder what the chance of it appearing is? Last time I went through 20k diamonds and managed to get 5 sunk treas on a average of 80 doubloons per acquisition of sunk treasure
Sunkens do indeed seem to be quite rare.

I've seen maybe 6 or 7 total now since I won mine on the 2nd day of the event...
Of course, I'm currently stuck in the most hellish 'hood, full of stupid people who seem to only want to win coins/supplies + palm trees & tikies. Only 2 of those other Sunkens have actually been won by someone - 90% of the time, the *******s just refresh away any Sunken Treasure, Pirate/Royal kits & SoK's.

Fething 'hoodies!!:mad:

EDIT: 4 times now just today alone... Good-bye Sunken, 2 Royal kits & Pirate kit.
*******-bleeping-%&^!#-bleepity-******-*&^$!%-no good-bleeping stupid idiot 'hoodies!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal

Thank you. Another day and still waiting for the "Sunken Treasure". Is there anyone that has seen it or possibly won it. Just wondering...not in Dinegu anyway so far for me.

DeletedUser112892

Thank you. Another day and still waiting for the "Sunken Treasure". Is there anyone that has seen it or possibly won it. Just wondering...not in Dinegu anyway so far for me.
I won it once. It is extremely rare, even more than SoK.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
The amount of great wheel prizes is worse than last year, worse than the year before that, worse than the previous year...but the Sunken Treasure is one of the best buildings introduced. I've won 6 of them so far. I would also like to note that 3 times now i've had to waste all my doubloons (15-24) to try to get one prize, failing once.

DeletedUser112892

The amount of great wheel prizes is worse than last year, worse than the year before that, worse than the previous year...but the Sunken Treasure is one of the best buildings introduced. I've won 6 of them so far. I would also like to note that 3 times now i've had to waste all my doubloons (15-24) to try to get one prize, failing once.
Try to hunt greater spectre of golden prizes, there will be less wasted doubloons ;)

Boorg

Captain
Mods kindly explain why the same prizes on the wheels do not always have the same number of map pieces. This issue happens all the time on all the wheels.

Below are a few examples but all the prizes seem to have same issue. Thank you.

upload_2018-8-13_4-14-56.png

Emberguard

Legend
@Boorg You'll notice when the top prize has 3 map pieces there's more 1 map piece prizes. When the top prize has 2 map pieces, there's a higher amount of 2 map pieces on the board. Basically either the majority of your pieces are lumped into a smaller amount of the wheel to get all at once if you manage to land on it, or spread out more evenly across the wheel.

Boorg

Captain
@Boorg You'll notice when the top prize has 3 map pieces there's more 1 map piece prizes. When the top prize has 2 map pieces, there's a higher amount of 2 map pieces on the board. Basically either the majority of your pieces are lumped into a smaller amount of the wheel to get all at once if you manage to land on it, or spread out more evenly across the wheel.

Not so!!

The wheel does not always have the same total number of map pieces therefore it is not a fixed total number of map pieces divided across the wheel prizes.

Here are two examples and as you can see the wheel that has 2 map pieces for the Royal (Gold) prize has 6 other prizes with 1 map piece whilst the wheel that has 3 map pieces for the Trader (Gold) prize has only 2 other prizes with 1 map piece.

upload_2018-8-13_8-5-22.png

upload_2018-8-13_8-7-18.png

Emberguard

Legend
I never said it was a fixed amount each time, I said there's a higher amount of 2's or 1's across the wheel.

I see from your screenshot I was mistaken that it correlated specifically to whether the top prize had 3 or 2 map pieces. So that would lead me to speculate that how many pieces are on a wheel is randomised along with the prizes.

Boorg

Captain
I never said it was a fixed amount each time, I said there's a higher amount of 2's or 1's across the wheel.

I see from your screenshot I was mistaken that it correlated specifically to whether the top prize had 3 or 2 map pieces. So that would lead me to speculate that how many pieces are on a wheel is randomised along with the prizes.

Being randomized or not has nothing to do with my question.

Here is another wheel that has 3 map pieces for the Royal (Gold) prize and has only 1 prize with 1 map piece.

upload_2018-8-13_18-47-38.png

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Being randomized or not has nothing to do with my question.

Here is another wheel that has 3 map pieces for the Royal (Gold) prize and has only 1 prize with 1 map piece.

View attachment 16169
Wow! Now THAT'S an epic-win prize wheel if ever there was one...
Who cars about the garbage prizes? That's a total of 55 map piece for only 27 total doubloons!:D

I wish I could get a wheel like that show up on my main N-world wheel. :(

Boorg

Captain
Wow! Now THAT'S an epic-win prize wheel if ever there was one...
Who cars about the garbage prizes? That's a total of 55 map piece for only 27 total doubloons!:D

I wish I could get a wheel like that show up on my main N-world wheel. :(

Sure there are those wheels and I agree that is a good wheel but the issue is why we are getting the same prizes with different number of map pieces.

Please read my other posts so you can understand the issue.

Boorg

Captain
I am in VF. I get a residential building as a silver and a common prize on the wheel. That is an issue.

That’s the same issue we had last year, a wheel sometimes had 4 of the same prize.

This year I haven’t seen it and I assumed it had been resolved.

Why is it an issue. Rather obvious they have chosen for this.

Probably it’s as you say but it’s definitely not correct to have the same Gold prize with either 3 or 2 map pieces, etc.