• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2018

DeletedUser112168

I really think this event will be my favourite since playing FoE *excited*

DeletedUser112892

I really think this event will be my favourite since playing FoE *excited*
Sure, and we have one of the most efficient FP producing buildings, Royal Ship. With efficiency of FP production per tile of arround 0.283, it is more efficient than SoK.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Sure, and we have one of the most efficient FP producing buildings, Royal Ship. With efficiency of FP production per tile of arround 0.283, it is more efficient than SoK.
For anyone considering buying/spending diamonds this event;
Pirate + Royal ship = 42 squares vs. 2x Terrace Farms = 60 squares
produces in just total goods + fp's 64hrs of TF equivalent productions per day! :o:o:D

DeletedUser14881

Let's hope we can get at least 2 without such an uber effort so we can put both Pirate and Royal side-by-side and make Barbosa happy on plundering the... the... whatever the name of the British Navy of the first "Pirates of Caribbean" movie (screw that :p)

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Generational home is currently showing as a green reward and a silver reward on the wheel-I thought this had been fixed.

DeletedUser112892

Am I dreaming or prize for every quest is 1 doubloon?
I've reached quest three, where I should start getting 2 doubloons as reward, as Wiki says. But I see reward is 1 doubloon. Phew...

Boorg

Captain
Why is my wheel static and not updated live like it did in previous years? It also does not change when someone in the neighbourhood refreshes the wheel. I have tried logging out and in again, changed to HTML5 and back still no change. I have the same problem in all the worlds I play in.

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks.

DeletedUser111359

When will the dev's learn that the giant animated "pointed" to the event is unnecessary, and really, really annoying, and stop doing it. It could be several days until it's the smart time to spend doubloons, and that sword is an incredible eyesore.

DeletedUser110586

This event is fun and i like the ship but its no good at low lvl, can we have ship upgrade kits added to the wheel and not just the lvl 1 ship in the kits

DeletedUser112892

This event is fun and i like the ship but its no good at low lvl, can we have ship upgrade kits added to the wheel and not just the lvl 1 ship in the kits
You can reach lvl 7 just by doublooons you get as daily rewards and through questline ;)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Score!
2 doubloons spent, got 5 map pieces, a Hammock (blargh!), and... Sunken Treasure!! :D:D:D

Thank-you very fine neighbours for blowing all your doubloons & cleaning nearly all the crap off the wheel for me!
I might only pillage half of you today now.
*insert evil laughter & grin here*

DeletedUser112892

colour guard as a silver reward, all we need now is a wee drummer boy as the gold reward and we're away with the mixer. :))
That's a really good one :lol:
Really, putting e.g. SoK, SoI and SoA in same basket by giving them all as gold reward, or giving one Color Guard and e.g. 25FPs as silver reward is just huge nonsense :P

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
colour guard as a silver reward, all we need now is a wee drummer boy as the gold reward and we're away with the mixer. :))
The only "good" prizes you will find as golds this year will be;
1. Sunken Treasure - single *best* prize on wheel
2. Selection Kits - Royal is arguably the best for the choice of fps or 1-up kits... all contain Lv1 Ship if you're after multiples of those
3. SoK/WW's
4. 20fp's? not sure if this one is coming live from beta though?

Otherwise, aim for the multi-map pieces, and/or, just wait for some dumb 'hoodie to refresh the wheel for you. ;P