• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2017

DeletedUser100832

Personally I'd forego one of the Gates and use this layout for a maxed bonus with perfect compactness.

View attachment 12710

You can chain SoKs on the end (shown on the left half) or not at all (shown on the right half) and the set as a whole uses 52 squares, plus roads . You don't need to place roads above the fountains, so it's a perfect layout for adding large buildings (or GBs) at the top.

I tried to do something like that. I wasn't pleased with how I did it, it is a bit of a pain to fit it into the city. In my diagram above only 5 squares touch the fountain complex, and here it's 9. But the other buildings in my city just wouldn't fit. Still though, you have 17 road squares touching yours :P

city.png

Can anyone help out on how to arrange these palace buildings.

3 x Palaces
2 x Eastern Tower
1 x Western Tower
2 x Bandar Playground
2 x Jungle Pond

Currently got 2 Palaces setup, just wondered if there was a way to include the 3rd instead of lying in my inventory.

DeletedUser100832

should be possible, but the shape is rather bad

0000ee0000
0000ee0000
0pppppppp0
0pppppppp0
0pppppppp0
0pppppppp0
jjbbwwjjbb
jjbbwwjjbb
0pppp00000
0pppp00000
0pppp00000
0pppp00000
0ee0000000
0ee0000000

DeletedUser12098

I like the maharaja set so I made a lovely Garden of Earthly Delights in front of the palace

foepic palacegdn no anim.jpg

Imagine my surprise when i turned on the animations to find a herd of elephants wading in the fountains and the tigers chewing on one of the children from the maypole dance!

foepic palacegdn.jpg