• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2015

DeletedUser4455

Bloody swindle, all the event! At least 3 slots of each spin wheel are coins, the next are supplies, portraits or decorations. I can not even remember when I saw any useful or even "special" item in the wheel last time. Yes, maybe you can win something "special" but only if you give INNO a lot lot lot lot of money and use the wheel many many many many many many times... :-( This event is really insipid as the summer quests are not easy at all (at least some of them). Collosal shame!!!:mad:

DeletedUser101925

I have to admit that this year there seemed to be less Bazaars/SoK's/WW's or useful things in general this year. However since I haven't spend a dime on this event and still won a few premium buildings i'm actually quite satisfied.

One tip for next year maybe is to refresh the wheels instantly and remove the spinning animation since it serves 0 purpose whatsoever. It's a bit shady to trick people like that imo.

DeletedUser106605

i was lucky to just be starting the progressive era as the event started, so i ended up with all the military buildings..alot sooner then i would of otherwise. May have just been luck but when i was playing on my phone i had alot better results

DeletedUser106524

Sounds like maybe you were just having bad luck. My final three spins got me a champs retreat and 2 rogues hideouts. Before that I got watchfires galore, a couple of SoK's and enough renovation kits upgrade pretty much everything when I hit the next era.

DeletedUser3315

I like the summer event - i cant complain with a return of 3000+ diamonds and plenty of premium buildings (mostly got what i wanted on most worlds with a few exceptions). For a free event i think its excellent. I also like the spinning wheel although to avoid confusion or misconceptions of influence over a random event its probably easiest to just shorten the spin animation and remove the stop button.

DeletedUser100832

far far too easy to get the really good stuff, in very large quantities.

DeletedUser5180

For a personal view point I found the returns for this event the poorest ever and I've been here for every event so far

BUT as I've always said these events are free and an extra to the game...... I'm not complaining and grateful for the prizes I did win and look forward to the next event