• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestions for FoE

TacticalNoob

Private
1) Ability to have a even deeper log in GBG to see who is attacking/negoing a sector
There would be a separate log that is found in the guild menu to see who made an advancement towards which sector.
Reason: To find out if guild members are not following the rules and attacking sectors that the leader told them not to attack
2) Ability to create multiple trades at once
There would be a number value box on the side of the trade menu if you want to create more then 1 trade
Reason: Easier to post low quantity affordable trades in mass quantities
3) Ability to see GBG stats of a given guild
There would be a menu in the guild that shows its GBG stats, like GE. It would also show the guild's current MMR.
Reason: That way, it would be easier to see which guilds are better then other guilds in GBG and to inform members whether they will be able to advance a league or not

1, 3 and 4 - I absolutely agree.

Number 2 should never be allowed to exist because some already spam the market with countless small trades or even worse, unfair trades.

DeletedUser111095

1) Ability to have a even deeper log in GBG to see who is attacking/negoing a sector
There would be a separate log that is found in the guild menu to see who made an advancement towards which sector.
Reason: To find out if guild members are not following the rules and attacking sectors that the leader told them not to attack
I would like to suggesting taking this further and also including in the log - who attacked our sector. I'm mainly referring here to people who attack sectors in LZ's only for the battle points and then delete their siege or release the sector when they're done. Often it's guilds that aren't on the map and once they delete the siege or release the sector, you can't see who attacked you, because it just shows "unknown guild".

2) Ability to create multiple trades at once
There would be a number value box on the side of the trade menu if you want to create more then 1 trade
Reason: Easier to post low quantity affordable trades in mass quantities
Although this sounds cool, I have to agree with legend here - it will be grossly abused because of market spammers.

I would like to suggesting taking this further and also including in the log - who attacked our sector. I'm mainly referring here to people who attack sectors in LZ's only for the battle points and then delete their siege or release the sector when they're done. Often it's guilds that aren't on the map and once they delete the siege or release the sector, you can't see who attacked you, because it just shows "unknown guild".
@TacticalNoob is talking about GbG and you are referring to GvG, these logs are completely unrelated

1, 3 and 4 - I absolutely agree.

Number 2 should never be allowed to exist because some already spam the market with countless small trades or even worse, unfair trades.

We already need a way to filter trades - this would make the need far more immediate. It's no fun scrolling thru 20 pages of people trying to trade 10goods for 20goods - it's pathetic

You mean like this?

Suggested and forwarded. But what's the last idea that got implemented?

Community constantly gives feedback and suggestions but they are not a priority it seems.

On the new goods-market create-offer menu, the window should be a little larger or the text a little smaller so you can see all 5 of each up- or down-era w/o having to scroll (laptop).

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
4) Ability to read forum guidelines on how to propose an idea.
There would be a reason why they are posted.
they make it so complicated to make a suggestion on this forum, they are better off posting there ideas on facebook page less hassle and gets people talking a lot more than on the forum, maybe the forum could learn from this ? or stick to its tried and tested methods and see hardly any posts ( just saying )