• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion for the Scroll Bar.

DeletedUser

Proposal:

Introduce the ability to scroll to "next available" player on guild/ neighborhood, instead of only to the end or beginning of the line-up, one screen over, or one player to the right or left.

Reason:
Some people's browsers stick sometimes when scrolling through the neighborhood/guild, making it take a while to get to a player when either polishing/motivating, or attacking. This function would minimize the scrolling needed to get to the next player available. It would also make it easier to polish/motivate the guild, especially with Flash Player constantly crashing (which is the case for me, despite all of my best attempts).

Details:
An extra button on the left and right side of the scrolling bar would be available to scroll to the next player instead of only to the next screen, next player, or to the end. One important note, is that if there is a guild player inside of the neighborhood, that the scrolling would not necessarily stop at them, since they can be reached from the guild, but to keep scrolling until the next player available for attack/ polish/ motivate is found.

Balance:
I think this allows people with slow browsers or computers to scroll effectively through their lists when attacking or polishing.

Abuse Prevention:
This would only make the scrolling easier, I don't see any abuse.

Summary:
Basically, just to have an additional option on the scroll bar at the bottom, giving the ability to find the next player with an action available.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

+1 from me, but I do my guildies in order, so I always use the one or five move

DeletedUser

very handy - would improve the UI-player interaction allot.
I can definitely see many people benefit from this is an harmfulness way.

+1

DeletedUser111150

+1
Will make aiding other players a bit faster which will be great