• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion: Aid all (available) and Visit all Taverns (available)

DeletedUser

It is a terrible idea, based on nothing but idleness and a very limited amount of thought. I do not wish or need to Aid All as I pick and choose the timing, direction and order of Aid to suit my needs of the time, day, Qs, DCs, Event requirements, etc all of which are in a constant state of flux. Bots are for Hackers, scammers and cheats, not to pull any punches. Play-don't play, Aid-don't Aid, but do it yourself. How far would such rot spread and how quickly? Why not simply sign up for an account which Inno can have the AI run for you so all you need to do is drop in when convenient, to see how well the Game is being played on your behalf. Don't have the energy or will to press a few buttons, well boo hoo for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111359

I think the point is, that it takes up to an hour to Aid/Bar Crawl the 5 worlds I play. If I could significantly cut that down, at the cost of 5-10 diamonds per world, per day, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Any world that I generate over 100 FP when I collect all the GB's etc, I already pay 5 diamonds a day to collect on, since that's an easy way to collect everything, not just 100 at a time.

If you still want to mange your visits to suit specific needs, that's totally an option for you. It's not like you'd lose anything you have now.

DeletedUser109481

Congratulations on being the first this week to propose this. In total you are now #1333
I will start contacting the developers, owners, etc. to get this function initiated. One day it will happen

DeletedUser116830

You are another forum troll. I hate you too and wish you would just disappear.
I will start contacting the developers, owners, etc. to get this function initiated. One day, it will happen and you can go crawl back under your bridge.

DeletedUser96901

Aiding is the most boring part of the game and has become a tedious chore. I hate it.
I really hope the Developers make an AID all and visit all taverns, just so I can rub it in your face, one day.
so you will rub me in my face that this great idea is implemented because I said it is a great idea ?

I will start contacting the developers, owners, etc. to get this function initiated. One day it will happen
good idea

when 1000 players does that daily the chances are much higher that they will implement it fast

Emberguard

Legend
I will start contacting the developers, owners, etc. to get this function initiated.
That is unnecessary and rather disrespectful of the developers/owners/etc's time and effort. We have idea sections in each server forum so
(a) everythings in one place for that server [less duplication of paperwork]
(b) to maximise the productivity of time spent reading ideas.

As moderators it's our job to pass on your ideas in a way that's clear and concise so they know exactly what you're asking for and why you want it. It's simply not possible for the devs to have to time to work on the game if they also have to read every comment from every player that has a idea. It has to be narrowed down to the point(s) being made and if they wish for clarification there's the original thread they can look at.

DeletedUser99588

That is unnecessary and rather disrespectful of the developers/owners/etc's time and effort. We have idea sections in each server forum so
(a) everythings in one place for that server [less duplication of paperwork]
(b) to maximise the productivity of time spent reading ideas.

As moderators it's our job to pass on your ideas in a way that's clear and concise so they know exactly what you're asking for and why you want it. It's simply not possible for the devs to have to time to work on the game if they also have to read every comment from every player that has a idea. It has to be narrowed down to the point(s) being made and if they wish for clarification there's the original thread they can look at.

How is communicating, as long as it is done politely, disrespectful? It is a very poor argument and if anyone actually manages to get a message directly to them it probably deserves a few minutes of their time to read for the effort they have made to get it in front of them. This particular idea no doubt would end up in the bin. The problem with the current system is there is no real feedback with forwarded ideas. For some of the ideas that are forwarded and very popular on all servers, but chosen to not be implemented, it would be less disrespectful to provide a reason why they have been rejected.

When communication is in a one way direction it is not surprising some will get frustrated and try and circumvent your so well thought out systems.

DeletedUser96901

How is communicating, as long as it is done politely, disrespectful?
molesting people who already know from this idea to get it faster implemented isn't disrespectful ?
there is a reason that you don't contact them directly

and isn't it also disrespectful to the forum staff
it is their job to pass ideas to developers and co
somebody who wants to skip those people and go directly to higher staff sure doesn't respect their work either

so a respectful person post his idea in this forum
then waits that the forum makes their work and sends it to the developers
and then waits until for the developers implements it

so going to the highest instance directly and skipping the people which should be contacted first will always be disrespectful

DeletedUser99588

molesting people who already know from this idea to get it faster implemented isn't disrespectful ?
there is a reason that you don't contact them directly

Molesting? Really? I think you need to check the dictionary. Communicating politely isn't disrespectful. If someone sends a message directly it is the choice of the receiver how much of it they decide to read.

and isn't it also disrespectful to the forum staff
it is their job to pass ideas to developers and co
somebody who wants to skip those people and go directly to higher staff sure doesn't respect their work either

I don't believe that argument was raised by Emberguard so I'll have to assume she doesn't feel disrespected. Unless that was the true nature of the post but wanted to pass it off as disrespectful to the developers.

so a respectful person post his idea in this forum
then waits that the forum makes their work and sends it to the developers
and then waits until for the developers implements it

The real wold is full of ideas that have been initially rejected only to be a success later on when someone buys into the vision. There are people who make things happen and then those that just sit back and hope it will all just work out. Three guesses which ones have the greater success in life. Even this idea could generate some income for the developers if it was a diamond feature although I personally wouldn't like to see it implemented.

so going to the highest instance directly and skipping the people which should be contacted first will always be disrespectful

I respect your opinion but disagree. It happens all the time in the real world and in many cases to great benefit. Middle management is notorious for dampening creativity and ideas. So heavily focused on regulation, rules and doing everything by the book they invariably squash creativity. I guess some just like to follow the path laid out in front of them while others, with a little more adventurism, will look to make their own path. No guarantee that path is any better mind you.

Accusations of being rude or disrespectful seems to be popping up a lot lately. Just another symptom of intolerance rather than any real disrespect or rudeness.

DeletedUser

I do understand the viewpoints of the multi-World Players and myself, also find the trawl somewhat tedious and time consuming. We all take on the load we can bear and push the limits on occasion but, spamming the Devs and Owners isn't, to my mind, the way to go. I can't abide bullying, not even of the Devs and owners, even less of the Mods and that's what it boils down to. One of my Game Friends plays in all of the Worlds and does very well from it too. Their workload is formidable yet handled without automation of the sort suggested. Whilst of use to multi-Worlders, teaching bad habits to Noobs is an unfortunate concomitant of this facility. I only play in 1 World because my time is more valuable to me than Diamond Farms and presents me with a workload within acceptable parameters. Good luck in getting what you want, even though it does rather pander to the rich getting richer but please, no threats and no spamming.

DeletedUser100133

May I remind you all this is the discussion on an idea as this is the General Community Discussion section of the forum, not the Idea section so there physical no Idea to reject or put forward as it is a discussion.
But unfortunately if it was in the ideas page it would be labelled as Do Not suggest, as aid all your guild and friends at once and sitting at Friends Tavern at once can been seen as making the game easier, so it would come under, "Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.", also, if it was that easy to contact the developers why have a moderator team and we are starting to drift off topic can we stick to the topic that be great.

Thank you

DeletedUser96901

May I remind you all this is the discussion on an idea as this is the General Community Discussion section of the forum, not the Idea section so there physical no Idea to reject or put forward as it is a discussion.
so basically this discussion is totally useless

because even if all players would agree to it it will never be send to the developers because it is not an idea but a discussion

maybe you should make a clear line for the future and move accordingly
general discussion is for things that already exists
ideas is for things that doesn't exist when the posting is made but should be implemented

------------------

btw following things should be added to this discussion
attack all available (with automatic unit replacement during the battles)
plunder all available (with the same priority that is used for aid)

DeletedUser

"btw following things should be added to this discussion
attack all available (with automatic unit replacement during the battles)
plunder all available (with the same priority that is used for aid)"

I do hope you posted this as a wind-up and not due to a lack of medication.

DeletedUser96901

I posted it as serious addition to make the game easier

attacking all and then plundering is much clicking and costs much time
and this discussion is about reducing the clicks during interactions with other players

Shad23

Emperor
i think forum is a bit dis-functional ideas should be discussed on general comunity discution then if aproved by all go to idea section with the proper format with all the info (agreed to by all ) colected on gen discution added in format