• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Suggestion: Aid all (available) and Visit all Taverns (available)

DeletedUser116901

Not my idea, but I agree. Once I have finished selecting my DT targets, clicking a couple of hundred times has become a chore and a huge time sink.

Surely its not too difficult to have a couple of options to do what computers do best, and do the repetitious part for us?

This is the reason one of my RL friends left the game, he got bored with all the individual clicks on aid and taverns every 24 hours.

Original post below:

"Please consider an "Aid all" and "Visit all available Taverns" mechanism. For time poor people such as myself, click 180 plus times just to aid every day is really NOT FUN.

I am sure it should not be to hard to have a button that then checks to see all available aids and taverns in your list and then posts a small summary of the results. If you want to get fancy you could set it to go from lowest to highest at players direction for GBS such as Dynamic Towers. I would select those myself personally and then hit the "Go all" button, but as it is, this is becoming a huge time sink that is not adding to my enjoyment of your game.

For consideration please"

Just click the button or don't - Always someone who wants to make their 5 seconds of game time worth a whole day's activity!
With an AID ALL button - why not just ask inno to make it an AUTO-AID BUTTON: Just aid everyone at the same time everyday - No fuss; no muss.

People seem to get lazier by the day now!

Agent327

Overlord
Not my idea, but I agree. Once I have finished selecting my DT targets, clicking a couple of hundred times has become a chore and a huge time sink.

Surely its not too difficult to have a couple of options to do what computers do best, and do the repetitious part for us?

This is the reason one of my RL friends left the game, he got bored with all the individual clicks on aid and taverns every 24 hours.

Original post below:

"Please consider an "Aid all" and "Visit all available Taverns" mechanism. For time poor people such as myself, click 180 plus times just to aid every day is really NOT FUN.

I am sure it should not be to hard to have a button that then checks to see all available aids and taverns in your list and then posts a small summary of the results. If you want to get fancy you could set it to go from lowest to highest at players direction for GBS such as Dynamic Towers. I would select those myself personally and then hit the "Go all" button, but as it is, this is becoming a huge time sink that is not adding to my enjoyment of your game.

For consideration please"

Congratulations on being the first this week to propose this. In total you are now #1333

DeletedUser116901

Lazy, not at all... however if something in a game becomes more annoying then fun, then it is likely that people will drop the game for something else more pleasurable to spend their short amount of leisure time. Lazy would be not mentioning it in the hope someone else will or just carry on doing the same tedious thing in the hope it will change without input.

If this is such a common idea, then it stands that many others have also found this so tedious or frustrating that it would seem strange to ignore it. I dont mind not being the first to mention it, but I found no reference in the short time I spent searching key words. My apologies for not finding other posts and adding a plus one. Still want this function though. Of course TheKingOfCool, you can feel free to keep clicking them all individually.

I have over 100 friends, and 80 guildies, so thats 280 clicks, and thats on world 1. I would much rather spend the time doing all the other things in the game then scroll and click, scroll and click, scroll and click.... shall I do the full 280? Scroll and click.... seriously....

Agent327

Overlord
Lazy, not at all... however if something in a game becomes more annoying then fun, then it is likely that people will drop the game for something else more pleasurable to spend their short amount of leisure time. Lazy would be not mentioning it in the hope someone else will or just carry on doing the same tedious thing in the hope it will change without input.

How can it be annoying if you do not have to do it? If you do not want to put in the effort, just skip it. Wanting a button is lazy.

If this is such a common idea, then it stands that many others have also found this so tedious or frustrating that it would seem strange to ignore it. I dont mind not being the first to mention it, but I found no reference in the short time I spent searching key words. My apologies for not finding other posts and adding a plus one. Still want this function though. Of course TheKingOfCool, you can feel free to keep clicking them all individually.

If many others also found this, how come it gets voted down every time all the time?

I have over 100 friends, and 80 guildies, so thats 280 clicks, and thats on world 1. I would much rather spend the time doing all the other things in the game then scroll and click, scroll and click, scroll and click.... shall I do the full 280? Scroll and click.... seriously....

Then do all the other things in the game. Nobody is stopping you.

DeletedUser

Can’t we have a bot that does everything for us and exactly as we want?
I do not feel like logging as of late but don’t like to suffer the consequences.

Prefefable a smart bot we can program to our own wishes at any given time and as suits our scedule/ mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also don't like to aid everyone in my 2 worlds every day so I skip it sometimes, the game doesent force us to do it daily.
Having "aid all" option would be too much. Imagine guild hoping with that option, it would be crazy...

+1
With real life (what is that??) time does get short, depending. I would love an AID ALL Guild button and an AID ALL Friends button. Would I use it all the time- No. Because some times I use the Town Hall to see who needs kicking off friends list, or who isn't aiding back in Guild. But there are times when it is too irksome, too long, not enough time to aid/tavern all friends and all guilds on all worlds. Do I HAVE to do it- Yes and No. Is it something I want to do to help guild and friends- Yes. Along with GE, PvP and collecting city goods/ FP. Some guilds do require it, or have expectations along that line. Frankly, so do I- that friends and guildees will also aid me. I mean- we have nothing better to do with our time- right?

Last edited:

DeletedUser111359

I'm still baffled why Inno doesn't do this, just like the "collect all" button on the browser version. I'd cheerfully be spending diamonds every day if they did...