• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: stuff to do with duplicate BPs

DeletedUser2029

Proposal:
basically a system of exchaning BPs for forge points (the only fair currency when BPs are in question)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
nothing

Reason:
perhaps it's the faulty terminology that mods around here use, but I think that the ability to trade BPs or exchange them is a sure suicide for this game. this of course applies only on player interaction, not the current 2:1 "trade".

Details:
so, you've built a GB, but you still get BPs for it. here's what I think you shoud do with them (only for BPs of GBs you have built, if you don't have the GB, the only trade you can do is 2:1)
2 BPs - exchange them for a "small forge point" pack
5 BPs - exchange them for a "medium forge point" pack
10 BPs - exchange them for a "large forge point" pack
entire set for a GB - level up (if that GB is lower than level 10, no matter how many FPs you need to reach the next level and because of that, this should not happen automatically)

Visual Aids:
none needed I hope

Balance:
all mechanisms already exist

Abuse Prevention:
this might sound blasphemus, but....decrease BP droprates? (try to find droprate that would bring somewhere between 1-2 BPs for 160 people)

Summary:
this idea should probably be ignored

DeletedUser

A BP is alot rarer than a forge point, 10 BP's could be a 2 weeks+ of work vs 10 hours. I think something like a trade ratio of 5:1 for a specific BP would be better. Eg 2 players select the BP they want to trade with each other, then select 5 duplicate BP's they will sacrifice for the trade.

DeletedUser

There will be a use for the BP of the GB that have already been built. We don't know what exactly is, but it will be implemented in the not-so-long future (i've read)