• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stuck in LMA Bonus Quest

Is Recurring Quest will eventually show up after I finish Bonus Quest ( did about 6 quests already)
is it ok keep exploring into the map ? Im fighting w mixture of LMA troops n CA troops occasionally.
I had been receiving CA goods as rewards. Is this normal?
I just want to get into recurring quest ASAP pls help me

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
There are more than 30 bonus quests in LMA and a bunch more in InA that will trigger if you progress far enough on the map. You won’t get a recurring quest until you clear the “bonus” (Read: annoying) quests

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Yep, just as others said. You have to finish whole bonus questline in order to get your RQs slot back. Just be careful, one more note. If you camp in HMA and progress well into InA map, you will unlock a bonus questline which will ruin your RQs slot and you won't be able to get it back without advancing eras.

Yep, just as others said. You have to finish whole bonus questline in order to get your RQs slot back. Just be careful, one more note. If you camp in HMA and progress well into InA map, you will unlock a bonus questline which will ruin your RQs slot and you won't be able to get it back without advancing eras.
So I should just stick in what the Q ask me to do n no extra then RQs should appear once I finish all my Bonus Q

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
Skip all the side quests that don’t give good rewards (normally diamonds or useful advanced era troops) there’s absolutely no reason to complete the vast majority of them and you’re far better off skipping them all early and getting onto RQs where the rewards may be smaller but you can collect them far more frequently