• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stuck in EMA bonus quest

Prof. Relic

Private
Hi,
I've just aged up to EMA and completed the tech-tree in one day. Now there is a bonus quest which requires researching a tech and I've already done all of EMA's researches.
What can I do now? (except aging up to do a new research)

Prof. Relic

Private
Why the hurry?
I had 200 FPs reward from Halloween event and also prepared goods and planned ahead... so why not?
I think It's disappointing for an enthusiastic player who prepares himself for the age-up, and then there is negative consequences for that. I didn't rush through ages, but only researching the techs asap.

Anyways, after the next age-up, can I do this quest?

Knight of ICE

One can do all the researches in one day, but stay in that age for a long time.

Every age has three parts. The tech three, the questline and the continent map. All three are connected. Rush one and you have rushed the age.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I had 200 FPs reward from Halloween event and also prepared goods and planned ahead... so why not?
I think It's disappointing for an enthusiastic player who prepares himself for the age-up, and then there is negative consequences for that. I didn't rush through ages, but only researching the techs asap.

Anyways, after the next age-up, can I do this quest?
The quest can be done at the next age, also the bonus quest you speak of will except any tech research so if you have a tech from iron age you can complete that will work too.. If not you will have to move up

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
One can do all the researches in one day, but stay in that age for a long time.
Tip for the future, dont complete all tech research in one go, unlock the most important bits first as that quest comes along more than once and has tripped up many players before

suethegreat

Captain
Also after aging up you will always eventually have a side quest that involves the next age up. You will have to live with this for however long it takes. It is probably a test of nerves so that players dont camp for years admiring this quest. Shame there is no 'hide' button but that would make it too easy.