• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Strength in Numbers recruiting

DeletedUser109378

Strength in Numbers are looking for experienced players to join us. We are looking for teamplayers that play regularly , will aid and take part in guild activities. Its a relaxed guild where the emphasis is on helping eachother and having fun. We are a Fair Trade guild using the standard 2:1 ratio for all ages. We take part in GvG for those that enjoy it but you dont have to be a fighter to join. We have regular 5 & 10 FP swaps & active trading. Due to our Guild Level all members benefit from a daily FP bonus in their Town Hall. If this sounds of interest please let me know and I will send you an invite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97688

I have a city on MK, but it is one where I am trying to only use the original 16*16 grid to make a 'little city', so what I can contribute is pretty limited. I'm in EMA, but have held off joining a guild in that world because of the fact that I'm keeping my city small. I'm in TE in Brisgard, if that's any help. Send me an invite if you can, pease.

DeletedUser109378

I have a city on MK, but it is one where I am trying to only use the original 16*16 grid to make a 'little city', so what I can contribute is pretty limited. I'm in EMA, but have held off joining a guild in that world because of the fact that I'm keeping my city small. I'm in TE in Brisgard, if that's any help. Send me an invite if you can, pease.
Thanks Rowan47, I admire your city. My initial reaction was that it would severely hamper your interaction with the guild but I'm willing to give it a go if you are

DeletedUser109378

I thought I would update the text a bit - Strength in Numbers are looking for active, experienced players to join us. We are looking for teamplayers that play regularly , will aid and take part in guild activities. Its a relaxed guild where we enjoy a good laugh and a lot gets done without the need for lots of rules. We are a Fair Trade guild using the standard 2:1 ratio for all ages. We take part in GvG for those that enjoy it but you dont have to be a fighter to join. We have regular 5 & 10 FP swaps & active trading. Due to our Guild Level all members benefit from a daily FP bonus in their Town Hall. If this sounds of interest please let me know and I will send you an invite

DeletedUser12400

I thought I would update the text a bit - Strength in Numbers are looking for active, experienced players to join us. We are looking for teamplayers that play regularly , will aid and take part in guild activities. Its a relaxed guild where we enjoy a good laugh and a lot gets done without the need for lots of rules. We are a Fair Trade guild using the standard 2:1 ratio for all ages. We take part in GvG for those that enjoy it but you dont have to be a fighter to join. We have regular 5 & 10 FP swaps & active trading. Due to our Guild Level all members benefit from a daily FP bonus in their Town Hall. If this sounds of interest please let me know and I will send you an invite
You can edit your post by clicking edit button;)
1.jpg