• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Strange trade offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10490

Hi all

Hope somebody can guide me.

I'm seeing some rare trade offers on which I should pay not only goods for goods but also coins.

Also I'm seeing offers from people who is not on my neighborhood nor on my Guild.

Could you please explain?

Thanks

DeletedUser7798

I guess the coin expense you refer to is the icon showing your about to spend 1 forge point that pop up in the confirmation box? If you trade with guild there is no forge point cost, if you trade with neighbourhood it will cost 1 forge point.

The unknown offers, I guess again. It is "old" trades from inactive players that no longer show in neighbourhood.

There is no way a player can ask for coins when trading goods on the market.

DeletedUser10490

I have resolve the doubt about the strange players: They are players that were merged into my neighborhood but I did not refresh the list of neighbors.

About the "coins", it may be a forge point, yes. I have not yet tested it. All my neighborhood trades before happened to be with Guild people.

Thanks

DeletedUser

If you still see them and this is not about forgepoints, please add a screenshot. As you know, a pictures tells a thousand words ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.