• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Story Quest : Princess Myciena (unfinished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107723

Gain 1000 Happiness.

I have built a water pumping station 1700 happiness, and yet the quest is incomplete?

DeletedUser12400

Gain 1000 Happiness.

I have built a water pumping station 1700 happiness, and yet the quest is incomplete?

You built it before or after quest appeared!? If you think that you did everything right then contact support so they could look into it.

DeletedUser96901

isn't that the good old bug:
happiness and population only counts when you are in the game when the building is finished ?

DeletedUser107723

You built it before or after quest appeared!? If you think that you did everything right then contact support so they could look into it.
It wouldn't be a bug if i built it before now would it.

isn't that the good old bug:
happiness and population only counts when you are in the game when the building is finished ?
I have had no problems up to now.

I have post my ticket....

Last edited by a moderator:

Vesiger

Monarch
You do have to start building after getting the quest in order for the happiness to register when the building is complete (even though you don't get the happiness until it finishes, i.e. well after the quest started). I had to demolish a half-built cartographer because I happened to have started it a couple of hours before being told to gain happiness :-(
N.B. the easiest way to gain happiness is to build and sell Stone Age monuments (happiness 72, cost 19 gold +19 supplies) repeatedly - the quest registers the gain of happiness after 5 secobds when they complete and then ignores the loss when you delete them :O

DeletedUser100065

At the risk of sounding condescending have you refreshed the browser page to see if it completes? And has the water pump finished building or is it still in the process of doing so?

DeletedUser107723

At the risk of sounding condescending have you refreshed the browser page to see if it completes? And has the water pump finished building or is it still in the process of doing so?
I built it long after the quest started. It finished during the early hours last night I have refreshed. I have restarted.

Status
Not open for further replies.