• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Story Quest - Princess Myciena [Internal Error]

DeletedUser

• World: Houndsmoor
  • Browser and Version:
    • 1.56.32569 (28.07.2015 10:48),
    • Kyran Caelius (1140177),
    • en8,
    • en_US,
    • WIN 18,0,0,209,
    • Windows 10,
    • Firefox/39.0,
    • 1920x922,
    • DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)
  • Overview of the bug:
    • I have met the requirements of a required story quest. When I try to complete the quest, I receive an internal error which forces FOE to reload. I soft refreshed, hard refreshed, tried a different browser, and the problem persists.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
    • Every time I try to complete the quest.
  • Urgency:
    • High? Cannot move forward in storyline.
  • Preventative Actions:
    • N/A
  • Summary:
    • See above.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
    • Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
    • Yes.

DeletedUser

It seems to have magically repaired itself, despite nothing changing. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. :)

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us. Please see the response in THIS thread:
Thank you for reporting this to us, we are currently experiencing some issues with the payment service - this means you may experience errors while obtaining or using diamonds. Inno is aware of the issue and they're working hard on resolving it. We'll keep you updated.

If you need further assistance with diamonds and this issue, please send in a ticket at support.