• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Story quest disappearing

dobromirv

Private
Hello, my story quest has disappeared as I did the last OF quest (Sunset) and I now have 3 requiring quest running at the same time(fnord, the spink and r'lyeh) with no story quest. According to the wiki next quest should be reach the VF map and I have done that. I still have 10 technologies to research from OF but that hasn't been a problem in previous eras. I have never seen story quest disappear before even if I was 2 era ahead in quest compared to my tech development. If this is not a bug but a feature where can I find more information on when my story quest will return.

Not a bug. Same for all. I have 3 recurring quests in OF right now. Very nice to be able to loop 3 recurring quests :-) Don't want a new story quest line, lol :-)) It will return when you step into VF iirc (someone else confirm this pls).

Last edited:

DeletedUser117610

The first VF story quest requires you to reach the VF map. forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Booting_UP

As @klods hans said, make the most of farming the 3 recurring quests (with Château)..