• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Storing Great Buildings...

If I was going to rely on GBs to get me FPs , I would be screwed. Its thanks to event buildings like the crows nest, shrines, alter gardens and now this train that I get the FPs i do today.
They certainly help too, just saying that although they can be built in a matter of weeks by completing events they are nowhere near as efficient per tile as a decent GB.

For the record my main city on Langendorn generates about 500fp a day + spoils + gbg rewards etc.

My little EMA city on Rungir gives over 150fp a day + the above extras

Dead-Eye

General
For the record my main city on Langendorn generates about 500fp a day + spoils + gbg rewards etc.

Well done. What age is that? Im in Industrial and get 459 at harvest and am happy with that plus the extras you mentioned. Getting 20 to 40 fp a day off plundering too. Train sets are really nice like that. HC coming along nicely too.

DeletedUser12400

I have mixed up feelings about this, but actually don't mind.

1577536328561.png

My little EMA city on Rungir gives over 150fp a day + the above extras

Ok can you give me some pointers on how you achieve this please? I dont have the rugnir world.

without directly aiding to an obs, can someone tell me where I can find obs bps easily? On exeption of the TOR all age buildings bps seem to be hard to find.

Ok can you give me some pointers on how you achieve this please?
To get higher era GBs you need to try and get some later era friends and try and take spots on their GBs for the prints. 5th spot is usually cheap and most will offer it to you if you ask nicely. Then it's just a matter of getting the goods and time to level them up so that they are worth the space! If you are purely after fp then Cape Canaveral is your friend :)
without directly aiding to an obs, can someone tell me where I can find obs bps easily?
The only way to get obs prints outside of donating to other people is from events, some events are better than others, save as much currency as possible and target whatever has the highest chance of giving prints.

To get higher era GBs you need to try and get some later era friends and try and take spots on their GBs for the prints.

I have all the Gbs i need. exept the cape because I just dont think a space shuttle launch has any place in a city, really. I am currently leveling up CDM, at level 9 now but besides that I was refering to other sources, or you just have higher leveled gbs still in EMA?

as far as the obs, I am at level 10 or approaching in 2 of my worlds and trying to get bps in the last but its hard. if most people in the guild reach last level then i will have to start hunting through neighbourhood. I just dont get why this perticular GB has to be hard to find BPs, It helps out guilds only, if anything it should be the most common bps to find.

Sorry I miss understood you :)

My GBs in EMA :

Alcatraz 16
Arctic Orangery 10
Cape 11
Castel del Monte 12
Cathedral of Aarchen 13
Château Frontenac 10
Hagia Sophia 10
Himeji Castle 6
Lighthouse of Alexandria 6
Observatory 6
Star Gazer 6
Statue of Zeus 13
Temple of Relics 6
Terracotta Army 9
The Arc 17

As you can see I still have a lot of work to do and am missing Kraken :( also lots of events buildings but no room to put a train!

ok so you have the cape and hagia sophia for more source of fps than i do. also cdm at higher level but that still doesnt justify that much increase... do you have lots of dark doorways, terrace farms...?

AO provides fp :)
2 dark doorways
Shinto Temple
Fire Pagoda
Cider Mill
Winter Spire
Crows nest
a couple of sets etc

It's a small city compared with others but will try to screenshot it for you tomorrow