• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Store inactive players

Hi I would like to suggest storing away from the game inactive players. If they come back they can regain their city back into activity. As a guild owner when I look for new members I have to sift through lots and lots of inactive players taking to much of my valuable playing time. Thank you.

Agent327

Overlord
i think he wants a filter in global rankings to filter out all in-active players so when he recruits he only sends msg's to active players
maybe somthing like this idea

Inactive players are stored away. You just can not see it and he obviously does not know it. That he has a problem recruiting is exactly that. His problem. He is in a 9 man Guild. He will have a problem recruiting anyhow. There are ways around it anyhow, so no need to adapt the game just for him.

Shad23

Emperor
Inactive players are stored away. You just can not see it and he obviously does not know it. That he has a problem recruiting is exactly that. His problem. He is in a 9 man Guild. He will have a problem recruiting anyhow. There are ways around it anyhow, so no need to adapt the game just for him.
problem is it's not only his problem but problem of any player who wants to start a new guild

Agent327

Overlord
problem is it's not only his problem but problem of any player who wants to start a new guild

So why should Inno make that easier. There already are way to many inactive and nickel & dime guilds.

There are 3 recruitement options. Two of those filter out inactive players.

Agent327

Overlord
any of them helpfull ?
if so what ways do you sugest ?
cause i'v tryed prity much everything and it's still hard to recruit and keep members

Recruiting and keeping members isn't limited by the current system. It is limited by your Guild. A filter or inactive players will not change that.

You are on an older world with a guild of only 8 members. You will always struggle. Guild name does not help either.