• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Store Building

sarn53

Private
Would it be possible to buy the Store Building with medals, they don,t come round often enough in the daily challenge and when they do there is only a small percentage of gaining one, I like lots of others have reached a point in the game whereby a lot of medals are collected on a daily basis but can't be used for expansions as maximum medal expansion has been reached.

DeletedUser12400

Why not? I have millions of medals. You can obtain it in daily quests, temple of relics, guild expedition, buy in antique dealer and if you focus then obtain some in events. Save up your medals for upcoming expansions; donate to guild treasury; unlock defending armies and place sieges in the All Ages province of the GvG map; buy extra attempts and negotiate in the GE; pay crew members for Arctic Harbor and Oceanic Terminal ect. The store kits are not meant to be casual or how much are you willing to pay for it:? 10 million medals:?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Would it be possible to buy the Store Building with medals, they don,t come round often enough in the daily challenge and when they do there is only a small percentage of gaining one, I like lots of others have reached a point in the game whereby a lot of medals are collected on a daily basis but can't be used for expansions as maximum medal expansion has been reached.

No it will not be possible. Read the DNSL and figure it out yourself.