• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Store building

DeletedUser110481

I have a speculative question. You can store buildings inside the Store Building. What happens if you store another Store building inside it? Does it just stack like a stack of Russian dolls or does it implode like a Portable Hole inside a Bag of Holding. What happens if you store a Store Building which already has a Store Building inside it inside another store building? Can you theoretically have infinite Store Buildings stored inside each other? Will this cause the fabric of the universe to collapse? I only have one Store Building, so it's just as well as I won't be tempted to try it. I might be too scared to anyway as i like this universe and I don't want it collapsing.

rjs66

Lieutenant
store building is an action , like a renovation kit
it is not a building
when you use it , it stores an event building in the inventory

DeletedUser110481

store building is an action , like a renovation kit
it is not a building
when you use it , it stores an event building in the inventory
:( Well, there goes that plan for the end of the universe then. No boom today.