• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Store Building Should Include Diamond Bought Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser99588
  • Start date

DeletedUser99588

Premium buildings are common GE rewards+ some premiums are worse than regulars from the same age (high rise and renaissance mansion for example)+ Premiums are often good deals for young cities, but they quickly get sold to make space for specials and GBs. I'll say -1 because it only makes the app heavyer and increases the chance to store the wrong building, sorry.

Perhaps I haven't been back in the game long enough. The only premium I have got back from GE and daily challenge is decoration and a lot of them. Not sure how it makes app heavier as the coding already exists. I can appreciate your sentiments regarding storing the wrong building if using the app. I almost always use browser for such tasks as I don't trust myself not to hit the wrong building using app. Ahh what I would give sometimes for an undo button :))

Agent327

Overlord
Why has this post gone off the topic with special buildings when the topic is ( was ):
Anyone else thing that the 'store building' should include diamond bought buildings as well as event buildings?
Event buildings in some cases are also diamond bought buildings like the Hologram Arena which I win in an event, as I would never spend 800 diamonds on anything.

Does it occur to you that people are discussing why this should not be?

You can use as many pretty colors as you can. Nothing said here is off topic.

I'm not camp, at least I don't think I am:P Just kidding. As it happens I am camping at the moment but that isn't relevant. The fact is I or others may only wish to store a building for a day or a week which means there is no guarantee there will be anything better on offer. Please open your mind that not everyone plays the game in the same way. Try to look past your own playing style and appreciate others may do it differently. Not everyone is in a race to the end.

I think it is relevant. No matter how you want to play the game, there is absolutely no reason to store a building for a week. If there is, I would really like to know that reason. I am open to the fact that not everyone plays the game the same way, but in my opinion camping isn't the way you are supposed to play the game. There is a techtree for you to explore for a reason. It is part of the game. If you do not want to participate in that part, fine by me, but there is no reason to adjust that game to those who do not actually want to "play" it?

Same with players in bronze that can not donate goods to the guild treassurt. Simple solution. GET OUT OF BRONZE!

Good for you. I find diamond buildings to be very rare in most cities including my own. Whereas I have an abundance of event buildings. The fact is most do not have lots of money to spend on diamonds and for many diamonds are saved for expansion slots.

I have abundance of both. Never had to spend any money to get them. Only thing I regret now is that in the past I deleted some special buildings that I now could use, but I do not seem to be able to get anymore.

I agree, although you haven't really provided a good enough reason, in my eyes anyway, that diamond buildings are not special buildings. However, it would seem Inno are in agreement with you as they didn't deem them special enough either. You do seem to be on the same wavelength as them in a lot of the posts I have read. Maybe you should apply for a job.

I am not really on the same wavelength. I just get the idea behind it. Do not agree with it always. If you sell a normal buil;ding for instance you get coins and supplies in return. If you sell a diamond building you get absolutely nothing. Don't think that is right.

Galladhorn

Monarch
It is already a build in fuctionality, having a few more Buildings in the storage will not affect anything.
If You bought or Won it does not matter – it should be able to store all type of buildings at the players choice whatever the reasosn might be.

+1

Agent327

Overlord
It is already a build in fuctionality, having a few more Buildings in the storage will not affect anything.
If You bought or Won it does not matter – it should be able to store all type of buildings at the players choice whatever the reasosn might be.

In that case you should be able to store all buildings, even a blacksmith.

DeletedUser99588

I think it is relevant. No matter how you want to play the game, there is absolutely no reason to store a building for a week. If there is, I would really like to know that reason. I am open to the fact that not everyone plays the game the same way, but in my opinion camping isn't the way you are supposed to play the game. There is a techtree for you to explore for a reason. It is part of the game. If you do not want to participate in that part, fine by me, but there is no reason to adjust that game to those who do not actually want to "play" it?

Same with players in bronze that can not donate goods to the guild treassurt. Simple solution. GET OUT OF BRONZE!

I may wish to store a diamond building to make way for a troop building temporarily for Traz to do it's thing. Or possible for a goods building or a ......... I'll let you fill the blank because it could be pretty much any building a player wants to swap into the space to suit what they are doing with their city. It could be for a day, week , month who knows that is the players prerogative.

As far as camping goes I don't think it is down to you or me how individuals play this game. The beauty is it can be played at a different pace to suit a wide range of personal circumstances.

I have abundance of both. Never had to spend any money to get them. Only thing I regret now is that in the past I deleted some special buildings that I now could use, but I do not seem to be able to get anymore.

Yes I concur there are a number of event buildings I may well have stored if I'd had the opportunity. Such is life. Sadly I do not have an abundance of diamond buildings although I think that is probably because my ToR was to low to give much returns. Taking a bit of time to catch up on some of the GB's that came out during my absence.

I am not really on the same wavelength. I just get the idea behind it. Do not agree with it always. If you sell a normal buil;ding for instance you get coins and supplies in return. If you sell a diamond building you get absolutely nothing. Don't think that is right.

Yes I know you aren't on the same wavelength I was being facetious. Yes maybe you should be able to trade the diamond building up. A bit like a trade in for a second hand car :D

Agent327

Overlord
I may wish to store a diamond building to make way for a troop building temporarily for Traz to do it's thing. Or possible for a goods building or a ......... I'll let you fill the blank because it could be pretty much any building a player wants to swap into the space to suit what they are doing with their city. It could be for a day, week , month who knows that is the players prerogative.

Ever read this?

Guide to the Ideas Section

As far as camping goes I don't think it is down to you or me how individuals play this game. The beauty is it can be played at a different pace to suit a wide range of personal circumstances.

Then there is no reason to make that easier.

Yes I concur there are a number of event buildings I may well have stored if I'd had the opportunity. Such is life. Sadly I do not have an abundance of diamond buildings although I think that is probably because my ToR was to low to give much returns. Taking a bit of time to catch up on some of the GB's that came out during my absence.

ToR has nothing to do with diamond buildings. You can however get them in GE and Events. Plenty of chance there, or you just buy them.

DeletedUser99588

You are funny Agent. You categorically state there is absolutely no reason to store a building for just a week and when given example your response is ideas section. Too funny for words. Your positive contribution knows no bounds.

As far as making the game easier I don't see how different it is to storing event buildings making things easier. Another strange answer from you I guess you have run out of ideas. Maybe visit the ideas section?

As far as ToR goes I'll take your word for it as so far I haven't had much luck with relics to date and haven't bothered to look up what the possible prizes are for them. Been leveling it over the last two weeks so hopefully I'll start seeing some return.

Thank you though for your opinions and your open mindedness to all things.

Agent327

Overlord
You are funny Agent. You categorically state there is absolutely no reason to store a building for just a week and when given example your response is ideas section. Too funny for words. Your positive contribution knows no bounds.

I am glad you like it and actually read something.

As far as making the game easier I don't see how different it is to storing event buildings making things easier. Another strange answer from you I guess you have run out of ideas. Maybe visit the ideas section?

Oh, whait, you did not read all.

As far as ToR goes I'll take your word for it as so far I haven't had much luck with relics to date and haven't bothered to look up what the possible prizes are for them. Been leveling it over the last two weeks so hopefully I'll start seeing some return.

No need to take my word from it and I already know looking things up is just not your thing. You prefer to use your limited experience as far as I can see.

Thank you though for your opinions and your open mindedness to all things.

You have to be when talking to someone with blindfolds.

DeletedUser99588

As I said always a pleasure Agent. Your responses always add so much to a debate especially towards the end of one when things start to dry up for you.

DeletedUser

Just -1

My motivation: things I sometimes like to take back can go wrong already because of all the boxes appearing above them once a kit is selected.
I had more storage kits than up kits and I am satisfied with the amount of SoK’s I have currently.
So I wanted to replace some older era versions for up to date versions.
I can’t recommend this at least on the app :-/
It is way too easy to tap the wrong one.
If everything would be able to store, including blacksmiths as Agent suggests, ..
I don’t know even.
Please for the sake of humanity, no!

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I'd like to be able to store the monastery. I know it's outdated in VF, but there's no way to get another one if it's deleted, and I'm kinda sentimental about it. :blush:

Emberguard

Legend
@joesoap do keep in mind that you may restore a max 3 buildings per year through support and within a certain time period of it having been deleted. So yes as far as I'm aware it'll be put back in your inventory, but it does come with the cost that you have one less safeguard against losing other more valuable buildings if you accidentally delete the wrong building.