• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Stop

Revert back to the old colour scheme

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposal:
Revert the forum back to its original colour scheme to stop everyone getting migraines

Reason:
The new colour scheme is far too bright and strains the eyes making it hard to read and giving everyone a headache

Details:
A simple revision to the old forum skin

Visual Aids:
None

Balance:
Anticipated drop in the sale of paracetamol

Abuse Prevention:
None

Summary:
Give everyone a better life and less pain by reverting the forum to it's old look

DeletedUser113125

I like some of the changes, it’s easier to navigate parts of the forum but the colour scheme is not pleasant. It’s harder to read on and too too bright. It’s a yes vote from me.

Agent327

Overlord
One would think that as a Forum Ambassador, you would know that ideas should be about the game and not about the forum. Especially when there is an ongoing feedback thread about the subject.

One would think that as a Forum Ambassador, you would know that ideas should be about the game and not about the forum. Especially when there is an ongoing feedback thread about the subject.
Yes I do know thanks but there's nothing wrong with a little tounge in cheek idea too :P at least it's in the correct format :lol:
and I'm sure @Lady Marlena is more than capable of shutting this down if she so wishes

You forgot to cast a vote!

i think new forum is quite nice,cream/browns and a border of black,it should be easy on the eye,,,you could experiment with background image with main focus not in the center,at the mo it has a building which is 99% covered up by the board which is no good
background image could be changed now and again,maybe event themes?,,winter event coming some nice steam trains would be good left and right of the board,difficult to get right

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
They could always do what most sites do when they do an update, and let you use the old style/ original colour scheme instead of the new style forced onto everyone (I still use the original reddit style, for example).

Cause I agree, It's cool that the forums are updated and I like it, all but the colour scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.