• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Stop the GB reward pop up when donating to GBs

• Thread starter DeletedUser113125
  • Start date

Should the pop up be amended?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
not necessary if InnoGames starts to listen to the players and all FP from a text field are added at once
That doesn't change anything. It still intrudes while you're doing something else. It makes no sense to randomly pop up a window. We get enough irritating random popup adverts--no need for more.

DeletedUser96901

That doesn't change anything.
lol nice joke

it changes donating from needing minutes to be done in seconds :rolleyes:

t makes no sense to randomly pop up a window.
correct
randomly sucs

it should pop up every time a GB levels
I don't want to miss one time I could directly jump into the next level of an Arc

I'll upgrade this idea a bit.
Stop ALL kinds of popups while donating to a GB.

Just this morning I was 10 FP away from securing a spot on a GB, and this large thing called SPECIAL OFFER popped out of nowhere, covered everything, and when I dismissed it the game would be stuck with the loading indicator. I had to fully reload the game, luckily nobody sniped me, but it was hella frustrating.

Ati2

Legend
I'll upgrade this idea a bit.
Stop ALL kinds of popups while donating to a GB.

Just this morning I was 10 FP away from securing a spot on a GB, and this large thing called SPECIAL OFFER popped out of nowhere, covered everything, and when I dismissed it the game would be stuck with the loading indicator. I had to fully reload the game, luckily nobody sniped me, but it was hella frustrating.

One step further: stop all pop-ups altogether. Have an indicator somewhere that you can click and then go through every notification you have—when you want to.

These pop-ups make little sense. I go through my friends list, the guild list, and aid everyone. Randomly I get pop-ups for blueprints. And I don't mean randomly as in I randomly get the prints, I mean randomly as in I randomly get the pop-up. Not after I aided the person who gets me the print, but two or three aidings later. And then I get three or four pop-ups before being able to move on to the next person.

And this goes for every pop-up on the game really.

Status
Not open for further replies.