• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Stop the GB reward pop up when donating to GBs

• Thread starter DeletedUser113125
  • Start date

Should the pop up be amended?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

Proposal: When a GB levels you get a pop up telling you this and you get your rewards. Stop this happening and interrupting you when you are donating to another GB.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. Not that I can see.

Reason: On the app when you are tapping to add hundreds of FPS suddenly the pop up happens and you have to close it. It’s more annoying than anything but potentially could cause you to lose a spot because of the delay.

Details: On the app the pop up usually occurs when I come back to the city from something else or another world. However, it interrupts you when donating FPS to GBs.

Balance: n/a

Abuse Prevention: n/a

Summary: if you are in a GB screen don’t have the pop up telling you another GB has levelled.

DeletedUser113125

Sometimes when I’ve donated to a number of GBs and they level in a short space of time it can be annoying. I over donated earlier because of the distraction.

Agent327

Overlord
Reason: On the app when you are tapping to add hundreds of FPS suddenly the pop up happens and you have to close it. It’s more annoying than anything but potentially could cause you to lose a spot because of the delay.

On the PC you don't have that problem. On the PC you already have delay. Why should the appp get an even bigger advantage?

DeletedUser113125

On the PC you don't have that problem. On the PC you already have delay. Why should the appp get an even bigger advantage?
Because this game shouldn’t make a system work worse to even up discrepancies, rather improve the system that needs to be. I would rather that adding FPS on the PC was faster than they refused any improvements to game play on the app.

DeletedUser113125

Not likely they can make PC donations go faster, so if I do, I will propose to make fp donations on the app as slow as on the PC. Do I still have your support?
Yes, because it’s you and you make me laugh

Ati2

Legend
I've been told that it interrupts everything on the app. That sucks, and should definitely not be that way. On the web, that popup rarely shows. Maybe once every dozen or so GBs. That's not necessarily better either. It should probably just get an event, and everyone could then look at it whenever they want to.

Ati2

Legend
On desktop it shows a single pop up from the queue whenever you return to your city
Yeah, so what we have now is this:
  • On the desktop, it's basically useless, since we rarely see any of them. What's the point in randomly showing one out of every ten, twenty, or whatever?
  • On the app it's said to be totally annoying.
So just delete the popup altogether and extend the event we already get. Clicking on it would bring the window up or something for those interested.

Emberguard

Legend
@Ati2 desktop is not random. It’s the next pop up in the queue. When you log off anything currently in the queue is wiped. When you log on anything that happened during your time offline is in the queue and the first one is shown. Move out of your city and back in again to get the next pop up in the queue

Changing the function altogether to show based on clicking a button in the event history would be another option. I prefer the proposal to just adjust when pop ups show though.

I find value in the current system of it popping up as that tells me the GB has lvl’d up and I should be quick if I want to secure 1st. If it was removed from app and desktop except from event history there’d be a much greater need to constantly micro-manage / check everything

Ati2

Legend
@Ati2 desktop is not random. It’s the next pop up in the queue. When you log off anything currently in the queue is wiped. When you log on anything that happened during your time offline is in the queue and the first one is shown. Move out of your city and back in again to get the next pop up in the queue
That's random. :D I don't see all of them, and multiple outside forces that I have no control over determine which one I see. Random. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.