• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stop putting more bugs in and fix the ones we have!!

I get fed up taking my time filling out bug reports that are ignored. The message formatting bug that was put in several versions ago and reported immediately STILL has not been fixed. Instead, we have had buttons change colours, as though that is more important!

Now, the latest version has screwed up the social bar and made it so that going through friends needs
tap on friend
tap on Aid
tap on same friend (hang on, which one was I on?)
tap on Tavern
[optional, tap on same friend (is it that one?)
tap on Great Buildings]

We do not need even more bugs. We do not need anyone's ideas of what might be a little prettier. What we need is the damn bugs that have been around for far too long (some since before I even started playing around Easter) to be fixed!!