• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stop changing the amount when contributing to GB's

Players requested the ability to place larger amounts of FP's to GB's, the fact players can not manage this, is hardly Inno's fault.

Dam may my tongue turn black for siding with Inno :(

Players requested to add larger amounts of fps to Gbs, they didn't ask for Inno to change the amount.

notaclueboi

Private
When a player clicks into the add Fp's field could there be an auto-lock thingy for 2 seconds that self clears after Fp's added?

Burpo

Sergeant
This has been an interesting read.
I must admit that I have been disappointed numerous times when I lost 'the race' to snipe or simply add 1.9x to a GB or accidentally levelled a GB with the wrong amount.
The situation is much better than add 10fp per time though, that one always sent my heart into my mouth for a matter of seconds.
At least this one is instant.

Yes, the problem could be fixed (as per GbG or GvG on the last battle of the sector) but I would rather see it left in as a quirk of the game.
It is much the same as that annoying pirate wheel where you have spun 20 times to win the top prize and somebody else comes and 'steals' it with a single spin (or refreshes the prizes - that one takes the cake).

Some parts of the game are a gamble, just accept that this is one of them.