• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Stingy Vikings

Is it just me or has the Viking Settlement produced far fewer "x4 bonus collections" in the last few days? I play in D, H and K worlds and it's the same in each of them. My chance of collection ranges between 7.5-10.5% in the various worlds but I haven't had anything for about 3 days. I understand the nature of random prizes, and sometimes this is just the way it goes, but this seems odd and I wondered if anyone else was seeing the same, and if it is indeed a bug..........?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I am currently on my 13th Japanese, so I can finally finish the Shinto Temple to level 9, and I have a 21% chance of getting the x4 collection. I went 17 collections without any bonus, and this morning when I collected the 4 productions, 2 of them gave me the x4. So, do not think it is a bug, just RNG - but having a hair better chance than 1 in 5 of getting x4, and going 17 collections without is frustrating - but now 4 collections with two bonuses. Still does not make up for the 17 in a row, but maybe the next collection or two I will get another one or perhaps more than 1 x4 - or perhaps no more.
EDIT: Darn, 2 more rounds of collections, so 8 more times no x4 - oh well

Last edited:
Talking about bugs

Screenshot_20200619-215409_Forge of Empires.jpg

Egyptian troops have decided to brake free from their settlement and aid me in combat in battlegrounds.

DeletedUser117610

Yeah it shows the settlement army in the army screen briefly until it loads your regular army, and vice verse. I assume this is known as it happens every time (on iOS at least)

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
It's like a script that says [When player collects Cultural Goods, pick random whole number between 1 & 1000] [If random whole number <75, set collection multiplier to 4] [If not random whole number <75, stop this script]