• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stilt House

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
When did the design of the Stilt House change? In fact the Hut, Thatched House and Chalet have also changed too (although only slightly different colouration on the Chalet and Thatched)....

Old design Stilt House...
stilt.png

New design Stilt House...
stiltn.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser16026

They were changed with the 1.65 update (though technically I believe they fall in the tutorial improvement that is part of 1.66), but as it is a minor graphic change they were not announced.

DeletedUser5180

yet another example of the devs wasting time on nonsense when there are real things to be fixed :mad:

they don't even look as if they are bronze age now

DeletedUser9614

Well it is a move to attract more new players. You have to catch and hold a new player that comes it. Ideally everything works and looks perfect. It might be a good move to try to bring new players in.

DeletedUser5180

Well it is a move to attract more new players. You have to catch and hold a new player that comes it. Ideally everything works and looks perfect. It might be a good move to try to bring new players in.

i get where you're coming from but a new player won't know what the older buildings looked like to say "wow, what an improvement these huts are"

all these recent changes such as logo's, an already perfectly fine tutorial, cosmetics to buildings etc etc are eating into development time which could be far better used to fix the ever lenghening list of existing problems that are very long standing and well documented here.

from INNO's point of view it seems to be more and more about the new player they wish to capture and sod the unimportant loyal players who have been paying their wages the last 3-4 years.

i completed the survey the other day........ surely a token gesture of a few diamonds wouldn't have been too much as a small thank you. our opinions are mainly ignored here yet they ask for our opinions in a survey and expect to get them for nothing

DeletedUser96901

no player starts because the stilt house looks better than before

and sure no player who stopped playing in the past would still play if he had the new stilt house when he left the game

:rolleyes:

and I prefer the old design :p

DeletedUser5180

no player starts because the stilt house looks better than before

and sure no player who stopped playing in the past would still play if he had the new stilt house when he left the game

:rolleyes:

and I prefer the old design :p

maybe the expected everyone to wipeout their arcology's and replace with the new super cool stilts :hide: