• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Stiff animations

• Thread starter DeletedUser4455
  • Start date

DeletedUser4455

Some buildings animations in my city are stiff and don't move. Animations in the settings are allowed and some buildings are not affected.

DeletedUser4455

Well, I know, which of my buildings are animated and which ones are not...:-) Each time I log in, some buildings animations move and some others are stronzo - animation pictures are in them but don't move. And it affects different buildings each time I log in. My browser is Chrome and there were no troubles like this since the last update.

DeletedUser112745

Hey, thanks for the update.

• Can you try a hard refresh on the affected pages? To do this, hold CTRL and press F5. A hard refresh goes "deeper" into your system than a regular refresh (F5 without the CTRL).

• Could you make sure Chrome is up to date? They released a browser update very recently

• Can you try clearing your cache, restarting your browser then logging in again?

• And could you make sure that your Flash Player is up to date: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

I'm not saying the issue is at your end, but we should be a little bit more certain by trying those steps above. Because you didn't fill in the bug report preset linked in my previous reply, we don't know what troubleshooting steps you've already attempted.

Keep us updated. :)