• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Step backwards?

DeletedUser5209

Hello

I am in the Industrial era currently just ending my exploration of the USA(type) landmass.
have now just got a quest to explore the province 'south of Dunkelwad'

1) I am no longer on the original landmass
2) I had explored all available provinces (including this one) before I left the original landmass.

Therefore my question is:

a) Is there anyway back to the original landmass

or

b) might this be a bug

anyone any thoughts or ideas?

Thank you

DeletedUser9168

It's to explore the newly added ema bonus provinces. Just jump on your boat and choose the original area to return to on world map (France /Spain) bit

DeletedUser5209

thank you for your reply

however I only have a Continental Map showing the USA with Mexico and Canada.
I do not have a world map. Or do I have to get into the boat first to find that?

Amy Steele

General
Hi Odhar - yes, to get to the world map, click on your boat. From there you will be able to choose which continent to travel to.

DeletedUser6461

Hi Odhar,
The new EMA bonus land is situated near the EMA provinces which is located at the "Bronze Age to Colonial Age Continent".
As Amy Steele rightly said, you need to get in to the boat first before you can reach there.
Also, please note that
The quest says "Scout the province south of Dunkelwald" not "Scout the Province of Dunkelwald" some players still seem to have the doubt about it