• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Statue of Honor?

DeletedUser

I had the Statue of Honor in my Inventory so I cleared room for it and clicked on it to use it and nothing happened; it hasn't appeared in my world and has now vanished from my Inventory.

Being fairly new to forge of empires I'm confused as to what has just happened; have I lost it; where did it go?????

Any advice would be very welcome.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Did you have the Statue, or did you have Fragment of Statue of Honor? You are awarded only fragments from the Battlegrounds - and once you have 200 fragments, then you can trade that in (using a button) for a Level 1 Statue, or a Statue upgrade.

DeletedUser

Trying to think back hard enough to what I saw but I'm positive it showed the complete Statue of Honor and gave me the option to build it.

I've got another 'selection' in my Inventory which shows 'Fragments' (168/200) but that was there together with the option of the Statue of Honor.

This is the first game of this sort that I've ever played and I'm now 70 years old but my memory isn't that bad yet. :)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
If you had not built the Statue of Honor yet, then you only had fragments - so assuming you have already used 200 fragments to create a Statue of Honor Selection Kit, which it then automatically places back into your inventory, (you would not have had the Statue yet, as it is only awarded in fragments until you trade in 200 for it). With that Statue of Honor Selection Kit (which will be further down in your inventory), you can choose to create a Statue (build it), or Upgrade it.

Something alternately you can try, when you open your inventory window, you will see the little magnifying glass, and directly to the left of it, an elongated rectangular box (this is your Search box). Click in that space, and just type 'Honor' or 'Statue', hit enter key, and it will then display only the items in your inventory that have that exact word/phrase. Sometimes easy to lose things in the inventory, but using the Search Box should help locate it. If you still cannot find it, then perhaps time to submit a ticket to the help desk.

Just a last thought you say you have 168 fragments - did you originally have 368 fragments? If you had the higher number, then you should have the Selection Kit somewhere - if you only had the 168 fragment, I am thinking you were just clicking on the item, and going deeper into it, to see what it offered - that you did not actually create the Selection Kit yet. Just something to consider.