• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Statistics regarding buildings and their production

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Update:
- added US-Dollars in the Premium columns.
- filled in the missing points for buildings.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser176

in goods picture can you add how mush they produce in
4hours
8hours
1day
2days
No need for that, they're all the same: 5-10-20-30 with deposit found, 1-2-4-6 without. The costs in gold and supplies double with each age though.

DeletedUser

anyone from the beta able to post the size of colonial age cultural buildings? :-)

DeletedUser

Exotic Goods Vendor, 3x2, 400 happiness.
Coiffeur, 3x2, 420 happiness.
Trading Company, 3x4, 680 happiness.

DeletedUser176

I don't know if all those data are meant to go public before the official release of colonial...

But one thing I'd like to point out is that some buildings will have 5 fields of width and/or length, so keep your landscaping flexible ;)

DeletedUser

We are aware of the fact that this guide is outdated in certain respects, and that there are more recent ones. However, many people still use it for playing the game.
This explains why I locked the thread, yet will keep it for now for reference as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.