• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Statistics regarding buildings and their production

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi HaekelHansi,
I also subscribe, this is a great guide/info. From the beginning of the game until now I have used this data and the military also. Good job man!
To make things easier for some , I used your data to make a more compact table and easier to follow. I hope it is easier for others, it is for me at least. I hope you don't mind. It's more for you actually because is a work in progress:
- I don't use premium and I think that 70% of users don't use it, so I leave it out of it. It can be placed at the bottom or in another table altogether.
- I copied your data but error may occurred. You can verify and use it in your tutorial. I hope you use it for those who think it helps.
- I don't think I have the time to update-it like you.

foedata21.png

foedata22.png

Also I have attached the Excel Table for you to use or for the users who want to sort out in Excel by certain columns. Like: Supplies per square and hour>Sort Ascending.

View attachment FoE data.zip

PS. Images are OK now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser176

Two things to correct here:

The "Floral Bush" appears right after entering the EMA in any way.

The "Fence" comes in with HMA, not EMA, also by entering that age.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, I corrected the fence in the decorations table. The floral bush was in it's correct place though, unless I misunderstood something.

DeletedUser176

I guess I got that wrong, there were some confusions about the floral bush not being mentioned in "frameworks" (techtree). Which of course doesn't matter in these tables ;)

DeletedUser

In Production Buildings, I've added the column "Production per population and hour", so now you can decide what's more important to you: Space or population.

DeletedUser556

What do the Improved goods buildings do exactly?
So with no resource, the Stone Mason give 2 stone/8h.
How much does the Improved Stone Mason give? Is it worth the cost over the regular Stone Mason?

DeletedUser

there's a similar discussion about that here

next time, try using the search function, it's quicker that way :D

DeletedUser65

seen as you already have a lot of work done on building stats i said id hijack your thread :p

so with the recent .10 update building's now have a points vaule as far as ranking is concerned. iv started calculating a few of them as seen in the link below, but will need EVERYBODY'S HELP to complete

Buildings Points Value

How to help

1- Building
Just before you build something REFRESH to get your exact points score,
place your building and refresh(points are added instantly and not when construction finishes)
Once refreshed you will see your new points
now simply subtract your original from your new to see the exact points value of said building
(if you wish try it out on a hut or another cheap building to check yourself and compare with the values i already have)

2-Deleting/selling
If you are about to sell /delete a building REFRESH your page to get your accurate points
now sell the building and refresh again
Now you will see the points you have lost and simply compare them to the points you had before selling to get the exact value of the said building.

N.B. most of the values i have i cinfirmed by building, calclate points, then deleting to confirm the value. there is no need for you to do that

@haelelHansi apolodies for hijacking your thread but i didnt see the point of starting a new thread on building stats when you have such a great one already here. im gonna continue to work on my document acording as people help out but by all means take the info we gather here to add to your guide

DeletedUser

lol, I was doing the same thing as you farmer. I guess I'll just put my data into your spreadsheet since yours looks nicer (and slightly more complete)

DeletedUser

I don't know exactly when but the doctor has been buffed to 470 happiness

DeletedUser

that got changed as of this update. meanwhile marketplace happiness has been reduced to 430.

DeletedUser

Thanks!

Updated all charts and added various changes that were implemented with version 0.10.0, including points for buildings, as far as I have them.

DeletedUser1081

a limestone mason is 62 points (that looks the same for all Iron Age goods buildings)
a granite mason is 128 points (i reckon that's the value of every EMA goods building)
an alchemist is 135 points

DeletedUser2022

Honey producing building (i don't know the english word) is 131 pts.

DeletedUser

quick'n'dirty update of the goods table reflecting the upcoming 0.13 version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.