• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Statistics regarding buildings and their production

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Please note that since the game is a constant "work in progress", the numbers may change over time. The current numbers reflect the status of game version 0.12 from July 18th 2012. Please don't nail me if you relied on my numbers and got it wrong ;-)

For a short explanation on how the grid system works, here's a pic that says more than words:
206el2p.png

Now on with the stats :P

Houses:
15ouf7l.png

Production:
30xbmrq.png

Culture:
28r1cv8.png

Have fun :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goods, Decorations and Roads Statistics

Goods:
hukgaq.png

Deco and Roads:
14mzb04.png

DeletedUser

You should also add the production under happiness bonus, since buildings round down (Hut, 6*1.2 = 7.2, gives 7 coins under happiness. Stilt house, 13*1.2 = 15.6, give 15 coins under happiness bonus.)

Good work though!

EDIT: Also, with production buildings, if you can, you should also add the most efficient production (5 minutes). For example, pottery gives 12 per 5 min (144 an hour, 12 per square) with happiness bonus, 10 without (120 an hour, 10 per square). Hunter gives 8 per 5 min (96 an hour, 10.7 per square) with happiness bonus, 7 without (84 an hour, 9.3 per square).

DeletedUser

re 1) - the stats are just there to show what house produces the most in a comparable loot interval, adding a happiness column will not change the result, just the total loot amount.

re 2) - meh, I'd have to build every supply building available to check the numbers - and I don't want to go through that hassle :) . Also here, the result will not change - selecting the 5 minute option will always give you the most supplies.

DeletedUser

Oi Haekel here are premium stuff from LMA so you can fit them in. Supply building is spice trader, costs 500 diamonds, takes 3x3, 86 population and produces 730 supplies per hour. Cultural building is palace, costs 500 diamonds, takes 4x4 and gives 1480 happiness.

I see you got the decoration covered so that's it I guess. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks.
And thanks :)
I updated the cultural and supply buildings, everything should be complete now, now let's wait for Renaissance ;-)

DeletedUser

I've just joined, and was lucky enough to find this.

Great work! I like the fact that you can develop your city to suit your gaming (actually time related) needs.

DeletedUser176

You should include the last changes:
Tavern ->280
Theater ->540
Pillory ->300

DeletedUser

This is really a great guide to plan space and income of gold/supplies/goods and happiness.

Thanks Haekel!!

DeletedUser

Updated the tables to reflect today's status. Mainly cultural builings and decorations were altered a bit. Didn't check all goods buildings, but those I did were unchanged.

DeletedUser

I've read this guide since I started and I haven't extended my kudos for this one to you Mr. HaekelHansi. Good Job!!

DeletedUser

Deco and Roads:
10pmx04.png

hmm I've searched the early middle age tech tree for "Floral Bush" and "Fence" but I couldn't seem to find them?

here:

pardon my image editing skills, they're mediocre at its best, was working in 1024x768 resolution so I couldn't fit the entire tree in one screen...

DeletedUser653

Randgris, your right they are not listed but i think they appear during EMA.

DeletedUser

Randgris, your right they are not listed but i think they appear during EMA.

Does that mean that they don't need to be researched and are just a sort of bonus/default deco for that age?

DeletedUser

Yes, some decorations just appear out of nowhere and don't need to be researched. Probably because this is still beta and the Devs add stuff or take stuff out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.