• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Starting on Sinerania

jabar100

Private
Have I made a mistake starting on Sinerania? I am 16 days in and been reading others say that due to the diamond spending at the beginning many have been discouraged playing on this server. Just want to know if this world will eventually just become a normal world once people get on an even playing field.. ie. nonspenders begin to get their arcs etc.. Or, if this world is doomed and won't be as active as other worlds.

DeletedUser

i made a wishing well farm 1-2 weeks ago there, i was shouting for Guild, never got a pm though..

Emberguard

Legend
That depends entirely on how people respond to adversity. What the majority of players decide to do will have a knock on effect one way or another

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Many have quit yeah, but there is quite a few still playing. Still a very new world and still very top sided due to excessive diamond spending but that does eventually even out. Still possible to age up fast enough to supply others with goods for lots of FP, Arc sets still selling for 1,800 fp plus all your rewards.

It will become like all other worlds as the F2P catch up and more people hit Future Era then the server will most likely get more popular. Just gotta wait it out :) head-start means you have an advantage over other new comers too. It is the most current newly released world after all, and the next new world could be something like 2 years away.

jabar100

Private
I have never started on a fresh server before, so correct me if I'm wrong. Is there really any disadvantage other than maybe more difficulty in getting 1.9 threads at the start since they are all in the top guild atm, and maybe getting those sought after goods at the beginning.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I have never started on a fresh server before, so correct me if I'm wrong. Is there really any disadvantage other than maybe more difficulty in getting 1.9 threads at the start since they are all in the top guild atm, and maybe getting those sought after goods at the beginning.

Yeah, atm any good higher then CA is hard to come by usually costing lots of FP, and yeah getting those is hard as There is less then a handful of lvl 80 arcs people only just recently got some there :)

Will say that, Terrain Titans, a lvl 34 guild is looking for players to fill our ranks from any age right now, we are working on our arcs and getting things going :)

Emberguard

Legend
More like a higher difficulty level rather then a disadvantage. When you're in a established world the plunderers are generally spread throughout the ages. When you're in a new world they're closer together and hit more often due to a less established economy

Giskler

Legend
Many have quit yeah, but there is quite a few still playing. Still a very new world and still very top sided due to excessive diamond spending but that does eventually even out. Still possible to age up fast enough to supply others with goods for lots of FP, Arc sets still selling for 1,800 fp plus all your rewards.

It will become like all other worlds as the F2P catch up and more people hit Future Era then the server will most likely get more popular. Just gotta wait it out :) head-start means you have an advantage over other new comers too. It is the most current newly released world after all, and the next new world could be something like 2 years away.
Stop spreading misinformation. The active player count on S is only about 1k less than P and R, worlds that have been open for 2 years.

Giskler

Legend
Active meaning ? WW farms included ?
Meaning accounts that log in every 24 hours. There are diamond farms on every world so makes no difference.

There are about 2.5k inactive accounts on S meanwhile P and R have around 10k inactive accounts.

I think it's a great world, and please join. I actually think it's more welcoming for newer players as you aren't the far behind and can catch up pretty quickly. Plus, the guilds and most players are nice. Even top guilds are happy to take on good players with a new town.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
More like a higher difficulty level rather then a disadvantage. When you're in a established world the plunderers are generally spread throughout the ages. When you're in a new world they're closer together and hit more often due to a less established economy

Its funny hearing that, I know so many people who plunder, who are in IA. And since there's not many people, the people who can be plundered do get hit a lot, gotta collect on time and make friends! :D

DeletedUser

@Gisklerific if someone logs every 24hours doesnt mean its an active account , anyway !
@Antonia the Builder I joined a small guild because nobody invited me to a bigger one, i will give it a try if i find a good team,
My main is in N and i already spend a lot of time there ..

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Guess it all depends on what you count as active, to me in my hood of 80 at CA I'd only count ~20 of them as active - even though they logged in to be placed in the hood.

But now's a terrible time to count activity on any server, many people are busy with current events. I'll be glad to play FOE more (bring on the event <3 ) in my self isolation but I feel for the people who are out there and can't play.

Anyway, as Antonia said its been an interesting world at least, and its still the newest world, easy to get a high rank in if you so desire. The other worlds would all be the same, yes it'd be easier to play there, but your rank will never reach as high as it could on Sin. 8-)

DeletedUser

@Goremise Active are players that log more than once a day.
Once a day or so is Passive online (thats how i count it lol)

Passive meaning the players that does not play GvG - GBG and probably not plundering :)

I have my third branch for The Executioners at Sinerania. This being my relaxing world and therefore a mostly newbie guild. Only by playing often, I guess I would be considered an overactive player, can you find the small differences between worlds. suddle but they are there. so much so that for example at sinerania you have more incidents then in other worlds. I have a new city yet i get ahead on the events every time compared to my other two. Odhrorvar i notice to be a slow server, hard to play GBG, goods and also hard to get players to join. Mount killmore is a great ballanced world. very easy everything just flows well.

Overlord 1

Corporal
Have I made a mistake starting on Sinerania? I am 16 days in and been reading others say that due to the diamond spending at the beginning many have been discouraged playing on this server. Just want to know if this world will eventually just become a normal world once people get on an even playing field.. ie. nonspenders begin to get their arcs etc.. Or, if this world is doomed and won't be as active as other worlds.
Hopefully one day it will be , there was a lot that spend real money got diamonds and jump way ahead of everyone