• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Starting a new world

I think starting a new world is now putting a lot of people off playing this game, whether you're a complete newbie or a old seasoned player (like me). The fact that there is nothing to do until its unlocked makes the initial starting of a new world so boring. Can't join a guild until smithery is unlocked, can't chat to other players to discuss the game until paths is unlocked, now you cant even aid your neighbours until thatched houses are unlocked. I recently started a new world and i got bored waiting to earn enough coins from stilt houses to buy the FPs needed to unlocked the thatched houses and the social bar. Its pants trying to start a new world now.

Last edited:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
But thar used to be half the fun testing out a new city and seeing how I could do things different or better :D

I agree with OP the spreading out of starting features is a little annoying
You have the right there, I would like to see new worlds with updated features that aren't present in the worlds before them, maybe we see it someday :rolleyes: