• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Start a beta server for FoE

DeletedUser16126

Proposal
have a beta server where you can test updates, and IMPLEMENT FIXES before releasing buggy updates to the real servers

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, In some way there seems something similar (I think they even call it beta server) but it seems just to be a server where updates are released sooner. Not really a beta server where they fix issues prior to releasing it.
Or maybe the guys playing in the 'beta'server are not giving enough feedback to allow INNO to fix the real issues and are just requesting more animations :mad:

Reason
After every update the game becomes worse, and new killing issues that spoil the joy of the game are introduced.

Details
1) Release updates in an early stage on a real beta server
2) Prioritize the updates of the game based on the feedback of the beta-players
3) Don't release features to the game that are useless or are not working well
4) fix the issues reported prior to releasing it to the other servers

Balance/Abuse Prevention
It will for sure close a lot of sources of abuse that currently slipped through into the game.

DeletedUser99445

This is a terrible idea. Why fix issues before they are released onto the main game servers? This makes no sense at all and improving the game would only lead to less complaints.

DeletedUser96901

if there is more beta-testing new and/or important features like GB ranking fix or 2nd Tomorrow GB will be delayed even more

and at the moment many players are already complaining that every new update doesn't bring new things

DeletedUser99445

You should correct all the spelling mistakes in the OP Header and then I can support it.
"Start a beta server for FoE"
Should read:
"Start a Better Service From FoE"

Just my thoughts. :)

DeletedUser16126

-1 There is already one.

Really? And still all these bugs slip through to the main servers???
Such a pitty that those beta-players do not find these obvious major issues that I encounter already within the first hour hour after every update!

DeletedUser99588

Such a pitty that those beta-players do not find these obvious major issues that I encounter already within the first hour hour after every update!

The beta testers find numerous bugs but Innogames just plough on regardless with their updates on live servers in full knowledge that they are bug ridden.

DeletedUser99445

The beta testers find numerous bugs but Innogames just plough on regardless with their updates on live servers in full knowledge that they are bug ridden.

Yes and as long as some on this forum then give THANKS for the updates nothing is going to change.

DeletedUser2989

Marking this as implemented as there is a beta server for FoE, any ideas for improving the beta server though would be best directed to that servers forums (suggesting them here will do nothing).

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
Or maybe the guys playing in the 'beta'server are not giving enough feedback to allow INNO to fix the real issues and are just requesting more animations :mad:
Are you serious? we report almost every issue on beta.....its not our fault that inno is in a hurry to release bugged updates to live servers.

we also have to acknowledge that inno has taken some positive steps to stop this, earlier we used to get updates only once every 2 weeks on BETA, now we have daily updates, to fix the bugs quickly.

EDIT: nvm lol looks like this thread is pretty old:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser12146

Because beta players just play the game there because of the free diamonds they get haha

DeletedUser96901

it is not the fault of the players
bugs are reported very fast

and the players can't do more than reporting the bugs

if you want to blame someone then the programmers who can't fix them before the version goes live

DeletedUser12146

it is not the fault of the players
bugs are reported very fast

and the players can't do more than reporting the bugs

if you want to blame someone then the programmers who can't fix them before the version goes live
Don't blame the programmers, they just do what they are told :D

DeletedUser107476

+1
This is a top notch idea and one I am sure Inno will put into place some time in the past.