• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Staff Changes

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 109369

Hello everyone! We have a few changes to announce to staffing on the EN server.

Hawknz moves from the EN server to the US server as Co Community Manager effective immediately.
Emberguard moves to the US server as a senior Ingame Moderator effective immediately

I cannot thank thank these two enough for their time and commitment on the EN server over the past years. I know their strengths will be welcomed on the US server and a number of you who also play the US server will see them over there, though I'm sure Ember will still contribute content here :)

Priscothewrathful has stepped down, effective immediately.

Dudettas returns to the EN server and together, she and I will manage this server I will continue to manage the US server as well.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.